Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You good Brighton people...

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Signed. Like most Palace fans, happy to give our neighbours a helping hand when the chips are down, as we have always done.

Would be nice if this could be reciprocated occasionally, but hey ho.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Point taken. But does anyone know any Charlton fans from the Brighton area who we've lost specifically because they ran busses from the area when we were shit? Our attendances currently compared to theirs would suggest not many if any.

I've never got it to be honest. Both Man Utd and Arsenal run a coach from Hastings each week (at least they used to when I used to go on the A21 bus) and as I said you've only got to go to a train station on any Saturday morning and you'll see people going to here there and everywhere. Should we have the hump with national rail as well?

For Christ's sake, don't get TMLS started on that too.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Done

The experience of the Valley Party was an inspiration to the Seagulls Party. That's just one of the reasons I've signed. Another is the fact that my grandad was a Charlton supporter, despite the fact that he lived within walking distance of The Den. Or maybe it was BECAUSE he lived within walking distance of The Den.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here