Yet more demands for special treatment from muslims

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Homour?

Did you not understand my post? I'm surprised. You claim to understand an awful lot and much better than the rest of us. Okay - let me spell it out for you. You're mocking Soulman for not fully understanding the issues in the London borough because he lives in a town 70 miles away. You claim to have an understanding of the issues because you claim to have similar issues in Australia. You mentioned Sydney. Sydney is 600 miles away from Geelong. I'll repeat: You living 600 miles away from a supposed similar situation gives you a better insight into somewhere that Soulman lives 70 miles away from. Clearer?

No I am not. Have another go.

Jan 30, 2008
Soulman's quote
Actually, i have not commented on Berlin, perhaps i would if i lived there.
As for Sompting or Sussex.....many places have changed, and not for the best in a lot of cases, who is to say that my area will not turn out like areas of London, Manchester, Birmingham and a few other places i have worked in.

**** me. YOU LIVE IN SOMPTING. Nothing will happen to you. You will not be beheaded. You will not be locked up in a cage and set on fire. You will not be next to a suicide bomber in Asda.you can still get your doner kebab. To get back to the thread to avoid your dead body lying next to a muslim make sure you get cremated like most people and all will be ok.
how do you know what's going to happen to someone ,I bet those same people who were murdered had your exact thoughts , you got a crystal ball:yawn:
regards
DR

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That wasn't wit, that was just an observation. Although judging by your track record I am not surprised to confused the two.

And my comment was a musical quote, you presumptuous numpty. Always dashing off down the wrong track...that's you.

Edit - help him out lads. Which song does the line "no match for their untamed wit" come from?

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
They are saying that part of the percentage growth is due to less muslim elderly deaths than the overall elderly population. This is obvious. In the same way many xenophobes will die over the next few years and hopefully leave us a better society.

Of course there are not many muslim elderly, the native elderly who are now 70s plus were born into mono culturally Christian country, there were no Asians.

Those at the top end of that group were in the generation that gave their lives fighting to preserve it in the face of nazi German hegemony on the continent............your evident delight at their demise says a lot about your own prejudice.

As for the legacy, your most telling word is "hopefully"..........quite.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
T
Oh do shut up! It's comments like that, that are just as inflammatory as a racist remark. Somebody has an opinion on a hugely important issue in this country right now and just because it does not fit your political views the poster is aligned with the NF and BNP. And that mate is a real problem. Normal people having an legitimate opinion and view on issues such as immigration and religion that don't follow any PC bullshit that people have had thrown down their throats for years are labeled racists. Wrong!

I fully agree with you. There is no place in society for ignorance and stupidity. Soulman has both. it's the clever one's that are scarey.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Of course there are not many muslim elderly, the native elderly who are now 70s plus were born into mono culturally Christian country, there were no Asians.

Those at the top end of that group were in the generation that gave their lives fighting to preserve it in the face of nazi German hegemony on the continent............your evident delight at their demise says a lot about your own prejudice.

As for the legacy, your most telling word is "hopefully"..........quite.

Not all muslims are Asian.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Soulman's quote
Actually, i have not commented on Berlin, perhaps i would if i lived there.
As for Sompting or Sussex.....many places have changed, and not for the best in a lot of cases, who is to say that my area will not turn out like areas of London, Manchester, Birmingham and a few other places i have worked in.

**** me. YOU LIVE IN SOMPTING. Nothing will happen to you. You will not be beheaded. You will not be locked up in a cage and set on fire. You will not be next to a suicide bomber in Asda.you can still get your doner kebab. To get back to the thread to avoid your dead body lying next to a muslim make sure you get cremated like most people and all will be ok.

Just a thought in relation to this post and quote "**** me. YOU LIVE IN SOMPTING. Nothing will happen to you."

I was working in London in the 80's. In 87 i was digging in Kings Cross, working in the Bank area, which as you know being a bright chap, is on the Northern Line. I used to stop for a beer after work and get back to the digs around 19-30 ish. This one night i went straight back to the digs by 18-30.
The Kings Cross fire was blazing around the time that i usually arrived at the bottom of those wooden stairs.
So wrong place at the wrong time could apply.....to ANYONE.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
how do you know what's going to happen to someone ,I bet those same people who were murdered had your exact thoughts , you got a crystal ball:yawn:
regards
DR

Dr, Bang on, mate. I will avoid Sompting in future just in case. Who got murdered there by the way? Retard DR.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Just a thought in relation to this post and quote "**** me. YOU LIVE IN SOMPTING. Nothing will happen to you."

I was working in London in the 80's. In 87 i was digging in Kings Cross, working in the Bank area, which as you know being a bright chap, is on the Northern Line. I used to stop for a beer after work and get back to the digs around 19-30 ish. This one night i went straight back to the digs by 18-30.
The Kings Cross fire was blazing around the time that i usually arrived at the bottom of those wooden stairs.
So wrong place at the wrong time could apply.....to ANYONE.

Went through KC that night mate. Scary stuff!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports