Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet another UKIP councilor who's 'views did not represent the majority of the UKIP'

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I can bear the truth...concerned about your mental state, but I look forward to the hysterical frothing come the elections.

Interesting that your mind puts the Nazi party, and the old German Empire in charge of the EU....but mental illness can surprise you.

D

Deleted member 22389

UKIP are catching the minds and feelings of a lot of people at the moment. UKIP might not be right on some things, but at least they are speaking up for the working man over one or two issues in this country, something the Labour party used to be very good at. It's these issues that win you votes, not going over old Labour ground with this Rich v Poor agument. People can see straight through this now. Milliband and his buddies sound like hypocrites, like banging on about the selling the Royal Mail. Farage is Farage, Clegg is Clegg, Cameron is just about Cameron, then we have Milliband, what the bloody hell does he and his party stand for?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Mandelsons-Royal-Mail-privatisation-plan.html

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I can bear the truth...concerned about your mental state, but I look forward to the hysterical frothing come the elections.

Interesting that your mind puts the Nazi party, and the old German Empire in charge of the EU....but mental illness can surprise you.

your having a laugh if Germany don't run it who does.. coz it certainly aint us. having to grovel for the slightest opportunity of a handout.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

boring:ffsparr: when you know its true.

round 2 of the farage/war pusher clegg debate and again farage pissed it in every department.
at one moment I half felt sorry for clegg especially after his eyes started filling up and knowing that no one believes his lies anymore:O

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
And another one......

UKIP bans 'racist views' candidate

Nigel Farage says Andre Lampitt "should have been weeded out"
The UK Independence Party has suspended a council candidate featured in its latest election broadcast for sharing "repellent" opinions on Twitter.

Posts put up by builder Andre Lampitt had expressed "extreme racist views", a source said.

UKIP leader Nigel Farage, who has launched an investigation into his selection, said he was "very angry".

Mr Lampitt featured in an election broadcast on Wednesday, expressing his views on the effects of immigration.

Shown wearing a hard-hat, he complained that "since the lads from Eastern Europe" had arrived in the UK and undercut him, he had found it a "real struggle" to provide for his family.

'Major error'
But after being made aware of posts he previously made on Twitter, officials acted swiftly against Mr Lampitt, who is seeking to become a councillor in Merton, south London.

Among his reported comments were criticisms of Islam and Nigerians, and a suggestion that Labour leader Ed Miliband was Polish.

Andre Lampitt's Twitter account is no longer active
A UKIP spokesman said: "We are deeply shocked that Mr Lampitt has expressed such repellent views.

"His membership of the party has been suspended immediately pending a full disciplinary process."

Mr Farage told the BBC: "I'm very disappointed that someone like this has been allowed to slip through the net."

He added: "Someone somewhere has made a very, very major error."

He said: "Something's gone wrong with our systems. This guy should have been weeded out and he wasn't."

Asked about Mr Lampitt's appearance in the broadcast, Mr Farage replied it had happened "because he was accredited and was said to be a good candidate. I'm going to find out what's gone wrong and someone's going to take the rap for this.

"But please don't think we have a monopoly on stupid people or extreme people. It happens in all parties, I'm afraid."

Mr Lampitt's Twitter account appears to have been taken down.

Before this happened, he described himself online as: "Born British in Rhodesia and proud of heritage sad at how Britain is run."

BBC © 2014

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Not that it matters but watched question time lastnight and just to prove racism isn't refined to one party Labour expelled 7 councillors for racism in 1 hit last year but that never made the news I wonder why

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not that it matters but watched question time lastnight and just to prove racism isn't refined to one party Labour expelled 7 councillors for racism in 1 hit last year but that never made the news I wonder why

Funny how these pictures are kept out of the media.
A deafening silence has surrounded UKIP leader Nigel Farage's final speech of his tour of the UK last night in London, not least because of the picture Hope not Hate don't want to see:
316mdco.jpg

http://nopenothope.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/dont-worry-nick-itll-be-all-white-ukip.html

Oh and while we are at it......
Anti-UKIP protesters shout racist abuse at black and Asian candidates
Nigel Farage appeared at a meeting in London with a selection of UKIP candidates from ethnic minorities to ask how UKIP can be a racist party with so many BME candidates.

If you listen carefully you can hear the left wing extremists shouting racist abuse at them, including "coconut" and "oreo" - brown on the outside, white on the inside. It's not uncommon to hear black and Asian people call each other these names as banter but when it's screamed across a public auditorium at people you're branding racists it's clearly racial abuse.
http://www.bloggers4ukip.org.uk/2014/05/anti-ukip-protesters-shout-racist-abuse.html

D

Deleted member 22389

A deafening silence has surrounded UKIP leader Nigel Farage's final speech of his tour of the UK last night in London, not least because of the picture Hope not Hate don't want to see:
316mdco.jpg

http://nopenothope.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/dont-worry-nick-itll-be-all-white-ukip.html

Nigel Farage appeared at a meeting in London with a selection of UKIP candidates from ethnic minorities to ask how UKIP can be a racist party with so many BME candidates.

If you listen carefully you can hear the left wing extremists shouting racist abuse at them, including "coconut" and "oreo" - brown on the outside, white on the inside. It's not uncommon to hear black and Asian people call each other these names as banter but when it's screamed across a public auditorium at people you're branding racists it's clearly racial abuse.
http://www.bloggers4ukip.org.uk/2014/05/anti-ukip-protesters-shout-racist-abuse.html

Well done for posting this. I find it amazing that the idiots who have been shouting racist at UKIP don't actually realise that there are many people from the ethnic minorities in this country who have lived in this country for many years, also want to see something being done about immigration. These people abusing Farage on a daily basis are slowly looking like fools. Hope the other parties get what they deserve in the Euro elections.

Last edited by a moderator:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Well done for posting this. I find it amazing that the idiots who have been shouting racist at UKIP don't actually realise that there are many people from the ethnic minorities in this country who have lived in this country for many years, also want to see something being done about immigration. These people abusing Farage on a daily basis are slowly looking like fools. Hope the other parties get what they deserve in the Euro elections.

I think the di*wits who shout racist abuse really should look the word "racist" up in a dictionary before they go spouting their mouths off. obviously the universities have failed to educate these sad deluded fools the correct meaning of such words.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
316mdco.jpg

The Anti's will probably comeback saying they have been superimposed into the photograph because you have burst there 1 track argument

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

'I think the di*wits who shout racist abuse really should look the word "racist" up in a dictionary before they go spouting their mouths off. obviously the universities have failed to educate these sad deluded fools the correct meaning of such words.' - Briighton Fella.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...399996410&utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

The British-born Indian poster girl of Ukip's youth wing sensationally quit on Tuesday, accusing Nigel Farage's party of "racist" cynicism.
Sanya-Jeet Thandi, a 20-year-old LSE student, joined the party when she was 18 and became one of the faces of the party's youth organisation. Writing in The Guardian today, she said the party had changed beyond recognition from when she joined.
"This anti-immigrant campaign undermines Ukip's claim not to be a racist party. They are turning the election into a game of 'us' and 'them'. Well, I am with 'them'," she said.
"The direction in which the party is going is terrifying: Ukip has descended into a form of racist populism that I cannot bring myself to vote for.
"This week I decided to leave the party and I will abstain from voting in the upcoming European elections. I urge other Ukip supporters to do the same."
Thandi added: "Ukip is exploiting the stupidity of ignorant anti-immigrant voters for electoral gain. While the party deliberately attracts the racist vote, I refuse to be associated with them."
Her savage attack could seriously damage Farage's attempt to rebut claims that Ukip indulges racist members and candidates ahead of this month's European elections. Last week he held a rally in central London to showcase many of the party's non-White candidates.
Conservative, Labour and Lib Dem politicians have been grappling with how to deal with the insurgent anti-EU party, with many worried that branding Ukip racist will backfire.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

'I think the di*wits who shout racist abuse really should look the word "racist" up in a dictionary before they go spouting their mouths off. obviously the universities have failed to educate these sad deluded fools the correct meaning of such words.' - Briighton Fella.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...399996410&utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

The British-born Indian poster girl of Ukip's youth wing sensationally quit on Tuesday, accusing Nigel Farage's party of "racist" cynicism.
Sanya-Jeet Thandi, a 20-year-old LSE student, joined the party when she was 18 and became one of the faces of the party's youth organisation. Writing in The Guardian today, she said the party had changed beyond recognition from when she joined.
"This anti-immigrant campaign undermines Ukip's claim not to be a racist party. They are turning the election into a game of 'us' and 'them'. Well, I am with 'them'," she said.
"The direction in which the party is going is terrifying: Ukip has descended into a form of racist populism that I cannot bring myself to vote for.
"This week I decided to leave the party and I will abstain from voting in the upcoming European elections. I urge other Ukip supporters to do the same."
Thandi added: "Ukip is exploiting the stupidity of ignorant anti-immigrant voters for electoral gain. While the party deliberately attracts the racist vote, I refuse to be associated with them."
Her savage attack could seriously damage Farage's attempt to rebut claims that Ukip indulges racist members and candidates ahead of this month's European elections. Last week he held a rally in central London to showcase many of the party's non-White candidates.
Conservative, Labour and Lib Dem politicians have been grappling with how to deal with the insurgent anti-EU party, with many worried that branding Ukip racist will backfire.

Have you seen what is happening in the EU as regards illegal immigration. I'm saddened when I hear about people who have lost their lives trying to get to islands like Lampedusa. If the EU was so great they would be working with countries outside the EU to ensure these people don't make these journeys to protect them and protect whatever is left of the EU. When your relatives in Italy tell you that immigrants are knocking on doors begging for money and food and they no longer feel safe, it tells you all you need to know. We don't we get to here these things, because it proves UKIP are right. It's far easier to pick holes in UKIP over silly little things. Connect the dots. Our governments, the EU are doing absolutely sod all over immigration and they know it. Farage is right, the door is open to millions of people.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/09/4000-immigrants-italy-boat-48-hours-eu-help
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middl...er-african-immigrants-201451151638149598.html

Last edited by a moderator:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
when will these idiots realise immigration only creates unrest, its plain obvious you'll get right wing groups popping up all over Europe as a result of this ( & some far more radical than others)
the EU cares jack sh*t about its own citizens otherwise they would have put a cap on migration a long time ago, instead they carry on with their own Marxist agenda creating hatred & unrest.

its so plain obvious you only have to cast your mind back a couple of years to Greece when greek citizens took to the streets to rid themselves free from the amount of sh*t the euro had landed them in..what did the caring EU commissioners do about that apart from thrust far more of the same sh*t their way.
were the greek citizens granted any choice of a referendum concerning its countries independence over the rest of Europe ? or did any other European country for that if they were fortunate enough to be given a referendum get given a fair and genuine one when the result was the true reflection of its own people ?
I do not wish to belong to some Marxist organisation that is clearly corrupt and falsely advocate's democracy.

Jan 30, 2008
when will these idiots realise immigration only creates unrest, its plain obvious you'll get right wing groups popping up all over Europe as a result of this ( & some far more radical than others)
the EU cares jack sh*t about its own citizens otherwise they would have put a cap on migration a long time ago, instead they carry on with their own Marxist agenda creating hatred & unrest.

its so plain obvious you only have to cast your mind back a couple of years to Greece when greek citizens took to the streets to rid themselves free from the amount of sh*t the euro had landed them in..what did the caring EU commissioners do about that apart from thrust far more of the same sh*t their way.
were the greek citizens granted any choice of a referendum concerning its countries independence over the rest of Europe ? or did any other European country for that if they were fortunate enough to be given a referendum get given a fair and genuine one when the result was the true reflection of its own people ?
I do not wish to belong to some Marxist organisation that is clearly corrupt and falsely advocate's democracy.
problem with Greece mate was that it was paying silly money and giving generous allowances and pensions to jobs you wouldn't expect of in this country , also paying tax doesn't seem to high on the agenda , look a bit further and you've got Cyprus in the mix as well, sooner we get out the better:bigwave:
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
problem with Greece mate was that it was paying silly money and giving generous allowances and pensions to jobs you wouldn't expect of in this country , also paying tax doesn't seem to high on the agenda , look a bit further and you've got Cyprus in the mix as well, sooner we get out the better:bigwave:
regards
DR
granted Greece did land itself in its own mess but the euro didn't help matters.. and the EU instead of helping out matters by giving them a chance of rebuilding their own sovereignty decided otherwise.
its only a matter of time before the Greeks take back to their streets likewise Cyprus and so on & so on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here