Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet another UKIP councilor who's 'views did not represent the majority of the UKIP'

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Haven't the Tories done away with the Labour EU propaganda trash that was taught in schools?

Perhaps, but what concerns me is the way we seem to back down to the EU on decisions. Imo, a EU superstate is their ultimate goal, already the EU flag had been attempted to be foisted upon us. I believe that it is just a sparring match, the Tories will seem to stand up for this country, whilst deliberately pushing towards an EU state.
As for a vote on the EU in 2017....yeah right.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
We don't think UKIP supporters are racist. We think you are ill informed numbskulls with no idea about politics or economy.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Perhaps, but what concerns me is the way we seem to back down to the EU on decisions. Imo, a EU superstate is their ultimate goal, already the EU flag had been attempted to be foisted upon us. I believe that it is just a sparring match, the Tories will seem to stand up for this country, whilst deliberately pushing towards an EU state.
As for a vote on the EU in 2017....yeah right.

Under the last government (Liebour) then the EU flag was being flown more and more and when the Tories came in then you don't see any EU flag being flown well not what I can see now anyway. Yes Europe want a super state and it'll defiantly happen under Labour as they are turncoats and hold the British electorate in contempt and will always ride over the wishes of the British people and impose their Ideology on us whether we like it or not.

A European super state will bring carnage and misery. And no Government will keep their promise on the EU referendum as they fear a no vote. We're to stupid to be given a vote as we know **** all and the government knows best. It's alright for them living in the poshest parts of the country where their next door naughbour is also a muti millionaire so don't see what mass immigration does to local community's.

D

Deleted member 22389

Under the last government (Liebour) then the EU flag was being flown more and more and when the Tories came in then you don't see any EU flag being flown well not what I can see now anyway. Yes Europe want a super state and it'll defiantly happen under Labour as they are turncoats and hold the British electorate in contempt and will always ride over the wishes of the British people and impose their Ideology on us whether we like it or not.

A European super state will bring carnage and misery. And no Government will keep their promise on the EU referendum as they fear a no vote. We're to stupid to be given a vote as we know **** all and the government knows best. It's alright for them living in the poshest parts of the country where their next door naughbour is also a muti millionaire so don't see what mass immigration does to local community's.

Thing is people will never learn until it is too late. I don't know what people are expecting to change if Labour get in. I think they will just carry on where the Tories left off, because they can't change anything. They will certainly place a lot more emphasis on the EU, like you say. I think people will still be earning the same money they do now, however the areas that you live in will just end up getting busier and services will be put under more strain. I think that will the point people will actually start putting quality of life over everything else and when the green land over the road is ear marked for 1000's of new homes under Labours plan to build 200,000 homes year, people will get start getting psed off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Thing is people will never learn until it is too late. I don't know what people are expecting to change if Labour get in. I think they will just carry on where the Tories left off, because they can't change anything. They will certainly place a lot more emphasis on the EU, like you say. I think people will still be earning the same money they do now, however the areas that you live in will just end up getting busier and services will be put under more strain. I think that will the point people will actually start putting quality of life over everything else and when the green land over the road is ear marked for 1000's of new homes under Labours plan to build 200,000 homes year, people will get start getting psed off.

Yep. Thankfully some are waking up.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Choosing a political party to vote for is so much fun. Reading some of the posters tying themselves in knots of bile and angry insults only makes you glad one only gets a single vote

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
I don't think that the most abusive, judgemental posters are anything like they act on here. I'm sure they are quite nice people if you meet them in person, in fact I would put my mortgage on it. The trouble is that the anonymity and safety of the internet has a negative influence on a certain type of person. The voting system is very straightforward and I fail to see why someone would get upset about who a complete stranger may or may not vote for.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Police probe 'financial irregularities' by UKIP in relation to party funding.

1 April 2014 at 11:03

The Metropolitan Police said they were looking into a series of allegations made against Nigel Farage’s party by former UKIP press officer and parliamentary candidate Jasna Badzak. David Manning, an acting detective superintendent at Scotland Yard, outlined five claims that he intends to investigate in an e-mail sent to Ms Badzak last week. They include financial irregularities “regarding the funding of the party” as well as a number of other allegations made against individuals associated with Ukip.

It is understood that Mr Manning has already interviewed at least one person named in connection with the complaints. A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said that no arrests had been made. Mr Farage already faces an official inquiry into allegations that Ukip may have breached parliamentary rules by using taxpayers’ money to fund its political operations.

A former member of the UKIP press office, who is not Ms Badzak, claimed that staff were improperly paid out of funds received by the party through its membership of a political group called Europe of Freedom and Democracy. European Parliament rules state that such funds must not be used to “finance political parties at national and European level.” “I was paid by the EFD group in the European Parliament, even though I worked exclusively for UKIP in the UK,” the whistleblower said. “The money was paid into my bank account directly from the EFD group.”

A Ukip spokesman last night declined to comment on Scotland Yard’s inquiries. The party has previously stated that its MEPs are “careful to observe European parliamentary rules when spending resources on funding the goal of British withdrawal” and that it was “wholly legitimate” for some EFD staff to work out of London.

Source: The Times

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Police probe 'financial irregularities' by UKIP in relation to party funding.

1 April 2014 at 11:03

The Metropolitan Police said they were looking into a series of allegations made against Nigel Farage’s party by former UKIP press officer and parliamentary candidate Jasna Badzak. David Manning, an acting detective superintendent at Scotland Yard, outlined five claims that he intends to investigate in an e-mail sent to Ms Badzak last week. They include financial irregularities “regarding the funding of the party” as well as a number of other allegations made against individuals associated with Ukip.

It is understood that Mr Manning has already interviewed at least one person named in connection with the complaints. A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said that no arrests had been made. Mr Farage already faces an official inquiry into allegations that Ukip may have breached parliamentary rules by using taxpayers’ money to fund its political operations.

A former member of the UKIP press office, who is not Ms Badzak, claimed that staff were improperly paid out of funds received by the party through its membership of a political group called Europe of Freedom and Democracy. European Parliament rules state that such funds must not be used to “finance political parties at national and European level.” “I was paid by the EFD group in the European Parliament, even though I worked exclusively for UKIP in the UK,” the whistleblower said. “The money was paid into my bank account directly from the EFD group.”

A Ukip spokesman last night declined to comment on Scotland Yard’s inquiries. The party has previously stated that its MEPs are “careful to observe European parliamentary rules when spending resources on funding the goal of British withdrawal” and that it was “wholly legitimate” for some EFD staff to work out of London.

Source: The Times

good luck to em if they are, your telling me the rest in that eu aren't on the fiddle..their all at it. some doing a lot worse than that.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
UKIP use that stick to beat the other parties with.....and their support loves that.....despite knowing they do it?...haha

They are a joke.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
UKIP use that stick to beat the other parties with.....and their support loves that.....despite knowing they do it?...haha

They are a joke.

how are they a joke, if you mean by screwing the eu then they deserve every penny of it.. as I said others are doing it. and every party in Westminster are for sure doing it.
all I can say is if ukip are a joke there must be millions of idiots out there..because their all voting for them.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
strange how we fought 2 world wars to rid ourselves from german dictatorship in 2 triumphant victories yet we find ourselves today ruled by those who perpetrated it ?
now we find ourselves humiliated & grovelling to a rat faced angela merkel for something we know we haven't got a cat in hells chance of getting !!
our forefathers sacrificed their lives at what cost ? they all died in vain and the establishment who should be ashamed of themselves owes em a big apology.

ukip are the only ones out there to rid us from this travesty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here