Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil Friday Night

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It wasn't great but that's and ubsurd comment. We've played so much worse e.g. Watford away.
edit: I quoted the wrong post there.

I didn't go to Watford this year either, but put a different way, for me, yesterday's performance was the worst home performance of the season.

Trouble is I can't recall many that have wowed me. Perhaps Leicester home, 2nd half vs Bolton, Blackburn and QPR.

It's a poor return.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Disagree, l would ALWAYS have him in the squad. Admittedly today he wasn't at the races, but he is one of the very few players who is capable to doing the unexpected, and on his day he has pace, he can cross a ball, and can turn players inside out with his trickery.

Hmm, so when was the last time he did the unexpected? Yes we all expect him to over hit, under hit a cross, have his back to play, hold the ball up for two or three seconds when he can't beat a man so that defences can get themselves sorted out, dive incessantly, have shots that hit the back of the stand, do the step over, not pass when he should, feign injury when we are losing and stand over a dead ball. But what about the unexpected goal or assist, yesterday he was a waste of a shirt and must surely be on his way out now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here