Andrews
Hoskins
Lua Lua
March
Rodrigues

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
How many chances do we need? If we can't beat Blackpool at home, knowing exactly what we need to do we really don't deserve to be anywhere near the play offs. Piss poor performance I'm afraid. Players need to have a good look at themselves.

Thing is, if we get more points than Reading, Ipswich, Forrest etc., then we do deserve to be in be play offs. They've all had bad results against lower table teams; that's the nature of the championship.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yeovil will play with a freedom knowing it does not matter to them, that is the danger.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Kuszczak

Bruno
Greer (C)
Upson
Ward

Andrews

Buckley
Lopez/LuaLua
Lingard

Mackail-Smith
Ulloa

Substitutes:

Brezovan, Calderon, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua/Lopez, March, Rodriguez, Hoskins

I wouldn't have Lua Lua in the squad, disinterested, unaware, turns his back to the play, slow, predictable, makes wrong decisions, dives unnecessarily and his shooting is just laughable. Brought absolutely nothing to the game today.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yeovil will play with a freedom knowing it does not matter to them, that is the danger.

I'd rather that than a side fighting for survival. They need to win their next 2 games 5-0 to have a hope; at least they won't be time wasting from the first minute.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
If, and it's a big if, Reading win all three of their games they are in the play offs and there's nothing we can do. If Reading fail to win it's in our own hands again. Shame Forest are just coming into form again - I can really see them sneaking that 6th place now. But if we finish 6th then we'll have deserved it. End of story.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I wouldn't have Lua Lua in the squad, disinterested, unaware, turns his back to the play, slow, predictable, makes wrong decisions, dives unnecessarily and his shooting is just laughable. Brought absolutely nothing to the game today.

Disagree, l would ALWAYS have him in the squad. Admittedly today he wasn't at the races, but he is one of the very few players who is capable to doing the unexpected, and on his day he has pace, he can cross a ball, and can turn players inside out with his trickery.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
How many chances do we need? If we can't beat Blackpool at home, knowing exactly what we need to do we really don't deserve to be anywhere near the play offs. Piss poor performance I'm afraid. Players need to have a good look at themselves.

Well said, you are spot on.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Think I'd rather we were playing Burnley or Leicester on Friday tbh......

Record against current bottom 3: P5 W1 D3 L1
Record against current top 2: P4 W3 D1 L0

We've taken more points of the top 2 than off the bottom 3, and in 1 less game!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

This just about sums up football

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

And on the telly box live as well, so not good omens ???

Just hoping Middlesboro' can do us a favour against Reading tonight, and then it's back into our own hands again to throw away the chance!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here