Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Y'all think it was McGhee playing the midgits up front that turned our season around?

The Laughing Bluebird said:
Unlike yourgoodself, I really can't be arsed to wade through pages of old posts in a bid to score a few NSC bragging points.

So, the answer to my challenge to you is, you can't find that post. And not because you can't be bothered to wade through NSC threads because, after all, you diligently found the PtB one :lol:, but because, oh, I made no such prediction :thumbsup:

And as for having a go at my 1-1 forecast, I'm rather pleased with that prediction actually - most Albion fans at the game tonight will know why, I thought we would match the league leaders in a lot of areas of the game and I reckon that hasn't turned out a bad call.

You stewing in your little Welsh morose juices in another country probably won't know why. For that I don't judge you too harshly, ignorance of tonight's game is a passable excuse :)

Last edited:

Bozza said:
Blimey.

(what flaming?)

Is it all a blur? :D That golden late-night hour last night when you called the NSP women "munters", Chappers a "gay ginge-boy", told BAG she didn't understand cricket (presumably because she's a non-bloke), called Rougvie a "technowanker" and Tank "a little bit mental".

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I'd have to be blind to miss the PtB thread, as it's stuck to the top of the page, and as your contribution was the last your username is displayed alongside the thread title. No diligence required to find that one, I can assure you.

As for your prediction, be honest, it was shit. You thought you'd draw. You lost. Bad call. End of.

:lolol:

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
London Irish said:
Is it all a blur? :D That golden late-night hour last night when you called the NSP women "munters", Chappers a "gay ginge-boy", told BAG she didn't understand cricket (presumably because she's a non-bloke), called Rougvie a "technowanker" and Tank "a little bit mental".

sounds fair to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here