Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor ,,,,,,Cant take it seriously anymore

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
What a clever reply.........

Look at me..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...im trying to pretend I dont know...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..I guess you are also the sort or person who says they dont watch football on sky then comments on all the games....

If it wasn't for this thread, i'd have had no idea it was on.

Oh and look at me...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Louis messed up big style last night. Cowell will be furious that he chose 3 all male groups and there will now be no female groups in the entire live shows. That in itself is a massive own goal for the show. The last decent talent they unearthed was James Arthur in 2012, presently at number 1 with a very good self penned tune. So they have once in a while found some genuine talent but less than 1 handful in 11 seasons

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I have no choice but to take in some of that and strictly because my wife watches both and I just sit on my laptop but see and hear some of it.

I call bullshit, you were the first to reply to this thread, you seem to know all the acts, always reply to these threads and even compared one of the acts to Jedward !, so its absolute crap that you " have no choice but to take in some of that and strictly because my wife watches both"

At least US has the balls to say he likes watching it however crap it may be.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I call bullshit, you were the first to reply to this thread, you seem to know all the acts, always rely to these threads and even compared one of the acts to Jedward !, so its absolute crap that you " have no choice but to take in some of that and strictly because my wife watches both"

I used to love it but not watched much recently, had it on this afternoon for a look. They have found some decent singers, only World class act was Leona Lewis, she only really lasted for a few years, One Direction were huge and I liked Matt Cardle and always rated James Arthur, I think this guy is probably the most talented person they have found

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I call bullshit, you were the first to reply to this thread, you seem to know all the acts, always reply to these threads and even compared one of the acts to Jedward !, so its absolute crap that you " have no choice but to take in some of that and strictly because my wife watches both"

What I said and probably goes for many I dont sit down to watch either but they are on the TV as I am sat in my chair on my laptop or tablet so I would hear and see quite a lot of it but if there is any act that is either very good or very bad my ears will draw me to it. I am sure I do not speak alone and if wife didnt have it on I would have no idea about it.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
What I said and probably goes for many I dont sit down to watch either but they are on the TV as I am sat in my chair on my laptop or tablet so I would hear and see quite a lot of it but if there is any act that is either very good or very bad my ears will draw me to it. I am sure I do not speak alone and if wife didnt have it on I would have no idea about it.

I agree it is just on in the background ( wifey is intently watching) it just those 2 who Louie Walsh put through have no talent and the girl band ( something to do with diamonds ) had more talent in thier little toes.

And another thing the talented Filipina had to pull out due to a visa problem ie getting no visa to go to the USA. I thought it was the UK X factor why should getting a US visa be part of the pre requisites?

And to bring back that comical middle aged female rapper,......WTF .......its a joke.

As we all know done for viewing figures and getting the brain dead to phone in at 50p a time.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I agree it is just on in the background ( wifey is intently watching) it just those 2 who Louie Walsh put through have no talent and the girl band ( something to do with diamonds ) had more talent in thier little toes.

And another thing the talented Filipina had to pull out due to a visa problem ie getting no visa to go to the USA. I thought it was the UK X factor why should getting a US visa be part of the pre requisites?

And to bring back that comical middle aged female rapper,......WTF .......its a joke.

As we all know done for viewing figures and getting the brain dead to phone in at 50p a time.

And she has just been put through to the final bit of the show.......underlines what a total joke the show is

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
What I said and probably goes for many I dont sit down to watch either but they are on the TV as I am sat in my chair on my laptop or tablet so I would hear and see quite a lot of it but if there is any act that is either very good or very bad my ears will draw me to it. I am sure I do not speak alone and if wife didn't have it on I would have no idea about it.

I guess i'm more fortunate then that we don't live in one room. There is no way i would stay in the same room when she has it on.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

You let your wife near the remote? What are you thinking?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The guy will win, he's got it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here