Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WWE WrestleMania XXX

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
The bit where it get's classified as a sport.

It isn't (I know it's been said and we've all moved on but an unresponded quote would be rude on my part!).

I personally think that Ulloa would be a cracking addition to the WWE.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Never really got the stick wrestling gets on here. You wouldn't label somebody a sad **** for enjoying films/T.V Shows. Hell, games like FIFA have scripting. It doesn't 100% effect the result, but it does have an impact. Never seen anybody on here call others names for liking FIFA though. :shrug:[/QUOTE]

I've never really understood why wrestling gets so much stick? If people don't like it then you don't have to watch or comment on it! There is no other activity in the world that I am a fan of, that gets stick from people for not liking it?

I don't like TOWIE or Eastenders or Jeremy Kyle or Gold or Cricket, however, I don't go around taking the piss out of people that do.

Just never understood why wrestling fans are always wither getting stick for it or defending why they like it.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Never really got the stick wrestling gets on here. You wouldn't label somebody a sad **** for enjoying films/T.V Shows. Hell, games like FIFA have scripting. It doesn't 100% effect the result, but it does have an impact. Never seen anybody on here call others names for liking FIFA though. :shrug:

Try being anti-capitalist.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
BkwmaNjIcAAheqk.jpg:large

48 hours later he drops dead.

Michel Kuipers aka The Chef, would be a fans favourite straight away. He'd have his own line "can you smell what the Chef is cooking". He'd also have a Navy wrestling costume similar to a mankini which would guarentee a few ladies in the audience. The Chefs special move would be misskicking people in the nuts whilst wearing padded gloves.
How the hell did the WWE miss this one!?

And after winning his matches, he'd be able to bellow out "THE SHOP IS CLOSED!"

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
He's not wrestling anymore, plus he's just finished filming Hercules which required him to massively bulk up. Although I think that photo was taken a couple of years ago when he was filming Pain and Gain.

Deffo from Pain and Gain, he's not as big now but still a monster. If you follow the Rock on and social media you'll see the dude trains his arse off and follows his diet strictly except for his massive cheat days. I'd like to think I know a fair bit about bodybuilding and I don't think he's on the juice now. Wouldn't surprise me if he was during Pain and Gain, if not must have been HGH.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Deffo from Pain and Gain, he's not as big now but still a monster. If you follow the Rock on and social media you'll see the dude trains his arse off and follows his diet strictly except for his massive cheat days. I'd like to think I know a fair bit about bodybuilding and I don't think he's on the juice now. Wouldn't surprise me if he was during Pain and Gain, if not must have been HGH.

The Rock is great to follow on social media, he comes across as a real down to earth guy and shares some great photos. I know quite a few of the British wrestlers that work for WWE and most of them have said he is a really friendly approachable guy.

cheat-day.jpg

paul & shark

Sep 17, 2013
Just over 24 hours to go until this year's edition of the biggest show of the year, so here's the thread for discussion of predictions, results, rumours and anything else 'Mania-related.

To any non-wrestling fans reading this, please do the sensible thing - close this thread and find one more to your liking, don't bother with the same old comments at those of us who do enjoy this. :thumbsup:

Grown men who like wrestling are not to be trusted, and also wear nappies for sexual kicks, no ****ing doubt about it.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Grown men who like wrestling are not to be trusted, and also wear nappies for sexual kicks, no ****ing doubt about it.

100% this. I would rather leave my kids in the care of a bearded Catholic Priest than a bloke who openly admits to watching professional wrestling!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here