Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It's been a long time since i posted on here! We were all obviously hoping for one of the big boys away in the draw, simply for financial reasons. I think thats why it's a mixed reaction on Red Passion. As others have said it must be fate that we finally draw each other just as the Wrexham Supporters Trust have finally taken over the club. We will never forget the help Brighton fans have given us over the years. Personally i'm thrilled to have drawn you and cant wait to make the trip to your fantastic new stadium. Let's hope for a full house.

Very understandable to be honest and likewise , memories of the Racecourse May 2004 came flooding back - it's a shame for you lot that it wasn't one of the big boys there (a repeat performance against Arsenal for you lot wouldn't have gone a miss hey?) but should be a cracking atmosphere with top fans to boot :)

greengu11

Sep 16, 2010
West Sussex/Surrey Border
n690805231_2157830_740.jpg

Joined a Wrexham protest march in Woking against their then Chairman, with fans from Stockport. Think it was around 2005, they were on their way to a match in London and stopped on way through as his Business was located in the town. A good turn out and they made me and the Stockport fans very welcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here