Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Glyndwr red wxmfc

Sep 23, 2004
Wrexham
It's been a long time since i posted on here! We were all obviously hoping for one of the big boys away in the draw, simply for financial reasons. I think thats why it's a mixed reaction on Red Passion. As others have said it must be fate that we finally draw each other just as the Wrexham Supporters Trust have finally taken over the club. We will never forget the help Brighton fans have given us over the years. Personally i'm thrilled to have drawn you and cant wait to make the trip to your fantastic new stadium. Let's hope for a full house.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think both sides should be happy with that for all sorts of reasons, not least because of Fans United but also because it will be a very competitive game and certainly not a gimme by any means. Look forward to getting a look at Matthias Pogba (Man U Paul's little brother) who looks a useful striker and is rumoured to be moving to the championship next season.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I've got a lot of time for Wrexham and their fans. Been to the Racecourse ground twice and was made to feel very welcome in their supporters club for a few drinks. Hope they get back into the league, we can't rest too many players as it is a potential banana skin and show them respect.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
It's been a long time since i posted on here! We were all obviously hoping for one of the big boys away in the draw, simply for financial reasons. I think thats why it's a mixed reaction on Red Passion. As others have said it must be fate that we finally draw each other just as the Wrexham Supporters Trust have finally taken over the club. We will never forget the help Brighton fans have given us over the years. Personally i'm thrilled to have drawn you and cant wait to make the trip to your fantastic new stadium. Let's hope for a full house.

Well we have a lot of appetite for our new stadium and Gus's great football.

I believe you could have aroun 15% of our new Stadium, 3,350 tickets, which would be a record away attendence.

This would leave about 19,000 for us to sell, which if affordable could easily all go, with loads of people yet to get to see a game at the new ground.

So could be a good attendence, good atmosphere and a good game of football.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Easy, Easy, Easy i'll happily take lower divsion sides at home all the way to the Semis. With our knife through butter like creative midfield and Billy Paynters unstoppable presence up front.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Come on Wrexham fans, enjoy your day out, comfy seats, local beer, hand made pies, away end concourse with your colours and the best view in English football...

Attachments

• Amex 11.jpg
    Amex 11.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 193

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Easy, Easy, Easy i'll happily take lower divsion sides at home all the way to the Semis. With our knife through butter like creative midfield and Billy Paynters unstoppable presence up front.

Your joking Paynters working on my roof Jan, ive already booked it!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I see they also stuck two goals in at each end. That's just careless.

That's only so we get more shots on target. It doesn't mean to say we'll score.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here