Wrexham Replay - Provisional Information from Wrexham Official Site

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I really hope we get it, but I think ESPN tend to like prem teams

Thats because they don't know the names of any players outside the prem.

I do want the game to be on tv, but the coverage last year on espn was very poor.

D

Deleted member 22389

Bolton Wanderers vs Macclesfield Town showing as 8:00pm kick-off on thefa.com?

Fingers crossed this might be on S4C. This means everyone will freesat, freeview and Sky will able to watch without subscription.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell

Don't read to much into that,even non tv Bolton evening games always kick off @ 8pm they played macclesfield in the L cup back in aug and it kicked off at 8pm

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
S4C is currently showing its normal programmes on the schedule for next Tuesday. If it is on, then visit their website which tells you how to change to English sub-titles (if available, bearing in mind this will be a live commentary).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

From taking a quick look, Bolton play their midweek home games at 8, so I'd not read anything into that, especially as the FA has a 'live on' column that is still blank.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
S4C is currently showing its normal programmes on the schedule for next Tuesday. If it is on, then visit their website which tells you how to change to English sub-titles (if available, bearing in mind this will be a live commentary).

Or turn the sound down and listen to the radio/internet commentary.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Wrexham have updated their ticket info today. Match still not listed on their fixture list.

From when the draw is made, each club knows where the replay will be if the tie is drawn, and is able to make at least outline plans for such a replay, as can the relevant area police.

Difficult to understand why it seems such a shambles very time, year after year, tie after tie ...

From: Wrexham | News | Dragon News | Dragon News | Brighton HA - FA Cup Replay Tickets

=====================
Brighton & HA - FA Cup Replay Tickets
Posted on: Tue 10 Jan 2012

FURTHER to discussions with North Wales Police and the Ground Safety Authorities, we can confirm that our FA Cup with Budweiser Third Round Replay against Brighton & Hove Albion will be ticketed.

The Brighton fans have been allocated the Mold End of the Yale Stand allowing Wrexham fans to sit in the upper tier of the Eric Roberts Stand as normal.

Season Ticket Holders will have until midday on Saturday to claim their tickets upon production of Voucher B. These can be collected in person from the Club Shop situated on the Yale Stand side of the ground.

The remaining tickets are now available either in person or online.

Postal requests can be accepted, but must include a SAE, cheque (Wrexham AFC) and Voucher B, for a season ticket seat. No SAE - No Reply!

Normal league prices will apply for this match, with the details as follows:

MOLD ROAD STAND
£20.00 - Adults
£10.00 - Seniors, Juniors & Young Persons
£25.00 - Family (Adult & Child)

YALE STAND
£17.00 - Adults
£10.00 - Seniors & Young Persons
£5.00 - Juniors
£22.00 - Family (Adult & Child)

ERIC ROBERTS STAND
£15.00 - Adults
£10.00 - Seniors
£5.00 - Juniors
£10.00 - Young Persons
=======================

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Or turn the sound down and listen to the radio/internet commentary.

I really cannot recommend this! I tried this for the Luton game a few years back, it was so out of sync it was unwatchable. :D

ps..the MK Dons replay is 100% on Tuesday night. ITV have retracted (for now) on confirming that the game is being shown live.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
I really cannot recommend this! I tried this for the Luton game a few years back, it was so out of sync it was unwatchable. :D

ps..the MK Dons replay is 100% on Tuesday night. ITV have retracted (for now) on confirming that the game is being shown live.

do you mean Wednesday?? itv not scheduled for a Tuesday

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
do you mean Wednesday?? itv not scheduled for a Tuesday

The game is 100% on the Tuesday. MKDons have put out an official statement.

Milton Keynes Dons have been made aware of reports stating the FA Cup with Budweiser Third Round Replay against QPR is to take place on Wednesday 18th January. The Club can confirm these reports are inaccurate and the game is confirmed to take place at Loftus Road on Tuesday 17th January.

The game is still eligible to be shown on either ITV or ESPN, with kick-off still to be confirmed. However, the date of the game - Tuesday 17th January - remains certain. mkdons.com will announce the kick-off time once it is confirmed.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
The game is 100% on the Tuesday. MKDons have put out an official statement.

Must be espn taking that game then, with itv1 already scheduled for Wednesday, they won't change for them it's always the other way round, so i guess itv will have Leicester v forest

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm not too bothered either way - but to me, as a broadcaster, you'd surely want EITHER a big name (Utd, Chelsea etc) OR a non-league team at home for the romance of the Cup etc. Leicester v Forest is neither. Even if we're not a huge club, far more people would tune in to see Wrexham try and beat us. Oh well, their call. Not sure I actually want to see, live onTV, our kids get turned over and the club slaughtered for disrespecting the competition in the studio...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'm not too bothered either way - but to me, as a broadcaster, you'd surely want EITHER a big name (Utd, Chelsea etc) OR a non-league team at home for the romance of the Cup etc. Leicester v Forest is neither. Even if we're not a huge club, far more people would tune in to see Wrexham try and beat us. Oh well, their call. Not sure I actually want to see, live onTV, our kids get turned over and the club slaughtered for disrespecting the competition in the studio...

Very good point.

I spose from Leics v Forest its viewed as a derby game (even tho its not Forest will tell you its all about Derby) even if Leics get all wound up about them and also both teams were "good" back in the day.

Most people will remember Forest and Leics were in the prem (and of course when Forest were the champions of europe in the 80s)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports