[Football] Wrap Up Warm on Saturday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I'm anticipating this being the game that we discover the team's secret plan all along was to have all 11 players capable of scoring, and that they've just waited until now to reveal it and unleash a season of Potter-und-blitzen. This will result in Leeds getting the Premier League drubbing that's due, and the resultant jumping up and down celebrating, hugging strangers and clapping every approximately 12 minutes celebrating goals (I'd say more often but don't want to have unreaslistic expectations) will ensure warmth is maintained whatever the weather.

I think you're crackers.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I don't go to football in the colder months. Even a few beers doesn't warm me up as it interacts with my iron tablets and makes me sleepy. Even now, my feet feel like blocks of ice.

Not looking for pity. It's just the way it is. Hope it's a thumping win over Weeds on Saturday! I'll be in the warm with the heating on full blast watching the match. :thumbsup:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
It’s the wind direction and strength that worries me. If it’s hitting the WSU, face on, it’s a killer.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It’s the wind direction and strength that worries me. If it’s hitting the WSU, face on, it’s a killer.

Given the fact that the Amex is not aligned to the cardinal points, and given the likely wind direction, I'd think the wind on Saturday evening will be coming in over the 'NE' corner of the ground.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Playing golf in the morning when it is supposed to be bloody freezing!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fantastic news.

I bought a new winter coat on Sunday, it makes me look like Fat Paddington, but I reckon it's toastie warm.

I might go nudee underneath and see how good it is.

My ski jacket keeps me warm at -8 in the Alps, with just a T shirt underneath, but strangely in the UK, with all that dampth (which is turbo damp), I need a fleece as well.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not looking forward to Saturday morning stood on sidelines watching my son play football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iroquois Boy

Dec 30, 2013
I will be wearing my dryrobe and be damned. By march I can assure you I will not be alone - not the camp one though

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports