Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take Glenn Murray on loan?

Would you take Glenn Murray on loan?

• Yes! Zamora and Murray in the same squad would be AMAZING

Votes: 206 86.2%
  • No - too old/tainted goods or something like that

Votes: 33 13.8%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why are people so desperate to go up have you seen the ticket prices in the PL?
If the unthinkable does one day happen, and we do get promoted, I think fans should get together to write to the club encouraging them to keep prices down. The crazy TV money means that the ticket prices are almost insignificant to the club, and we'd be better keeping the prices at a level where fans who have watched us for a long time can still afford to go.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If the unthinkable does one day happen, and we do get promoted, I think fans should get together to write to the club encouraging them to keep prices down. The crazy TV money means that the ticket prices are almost insignificant to the club, and we'd be better keeping the prices at a level where fans who have watched us for a long time can still afford to go.

Great idea - I'd also nominate you to write a letter and start a thread and say all you want posters to do is write 'signed' below if they agree - then forward to club...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Great idea - I'd also nominate you to write a letter and start a thread and say all you want posters to do is write 'signed' below if they agree - then forward to club...
We can have an NSC writing competition. I'm out, but happy to get the ball rolling.

First things first though, the small job of promotion.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"Some Brighton fans wrote a letter. You'll never believe what was inside it!"

Dear Paul

im writing to, let you, no that a lot of Albion fans who are not rich enough like me to be a 1901 member, or live on the Drive (Thats proper Brighton by the, way) are quite poor. They have aksed me because im a writer to, ask you not to make their tickets too expensive please if we go up. Personally I think that market forces should be used, like Maggie would of wanted, because im rich anyway, but I said I would ask for them.

Thanks

Tim
Brighton and Hove Independant

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
You are kidding right? We are already higher than 8 Premier League clubs for the cheapest adult season ticket price and the second highest in the Championship.
Exactly!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Would love this, we should have done more to keep him. Can't see it happening though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd rather we sign Ulloa on loan.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would rather Ulloa then Murray but would be happy with either.

Surely though we are looking for a Baldock replacemnt at Present, we have Hemed and Zamora for the hold up/big man role already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here