Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take Eddie?

Would you take Eddie Howe as our manager?

• Yes

Votes: 57 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 77.6%

• Total voters

Home and Away

Sep 18, 2018
A lot of "ifs", but if RDZ leaves us this summer, Eddie Howe is shown the door at Newcastle and not get the England job. Would you take Edward John Frank Howe as our manager?

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
What he initially did at Bournemouth was obviously impressive, but he did spend a lot of money keeping them in PL and eventually took them down.

Again, the initial turn around Newcastle was remarkable but spent a load of money to get them into the top four and has struggled with Europe like us this season. RDZ is a better manager.

I wouldn't have him, and he's definitely not the right fit for us.

(because he's a wanker)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
No and not because he's smug.

What he did taking small unfashionabe muff to the PL was hugely impressive, similar to what Nathan Jones did at Luton, but like Jones failing on a bigger stage, smug too lost his way at muff became stale and took them down. After a decent season with a lot of good and pricey editions, he again looks stale/found out......

He wouldnt be the worst appointment, but not sure it would be a long lasting successful appointment either.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
What would football fans do without these questions prefaced by a long string of IFs? Reminds me of my programming days and constructing endless nested conditional statements. This example is a classic as it’s not even our (the fans’) decision to make in any case. You'd have to add another IF statement to precede the others: 'IF you had the power to accept or reject the decision AND IF…' etc. Just add beer and a bunch of argumentative football fans, and that’s your evening neatly taken care of.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What would football fans do without these questions prefaced by a long string of IFs? Reminds me of my programming days and constructing endless nested conditional statements. This example is a classic as it’s not even our (the fans’) decision to make in any case. You'd have to add another IF statement to precede the others: 'IF you had the power to accept or reject the decision AND IF…' etc. Just add beer and a bunch of argumentative football fans, and that’s your evening neatly taken care of.
You can reject the decision by not going to games or renewing your season ticket.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Probably yes...

...as it'll save me £500 a year.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He's already got his place in the history books here scoring the winning goal in our centenary game. Why spoil that.

And no cause he's a smug faced smackable twat with a not particularly great record in the top flight, even with all that money he's got at the beheaders he hasn't achieved much with it. His record at Newcastle is almost identical to RDZs here on win % and Points per Game, but he's done it on the back of spending that probably amounts to over £400m and hasn't had his best players sold either. He's massively under achiving at Newcastle and isn't anywhere near as good as he likes to think he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here