Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a one goal defeat at Roma?

Would you take a one goal defeat at Roma?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I would normally say yes but we're not too good chasing games, so I'm hoping we get at least a draw

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We will win.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
We’re perfectly capable of winning, so why would our expectations be any less?

Never happy with a loss, but I’d take a draw though…

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I reckon we're gonna get stuffed so yes

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
If we were full-strength I'd say we can do better than a one-goal defeat, but I think tonight's all about keeping the second leg winnable. Hopefully Joao Pedro will be back for that game and will continue making the Europa League his plaything.

Having said that, I keep thinking "we were terrible in the last game, and we don't often have two consecutive terrible games under RDZ"

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'd take a 1 goal defeat back to the Amex just for the occasion of a weekday night game with the crowd really up for turning over the deficit. The atmosphere would be up there with the Sheffield Wednesday play off.

It all seems to have gone quiet on Pedro's return from injury. Last reports were from Mr Lion a couple of weeks ago about it not being as bad as feared, but it appears that his so-called source is nothing more than him guessing to enable him to claim to be ITK when the stopped-clock theory plays out.

Last edited:

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The first 30 mins of that SW match was unreal. One of the reasons for that was the unexpected return of Knocky, gave everyone a massive lift just before KO, he then proceeded to be unplayable until they fluked the equaliser. How I’d love the club to keep Pedro quiet and then name him in the 11 next Thursday…..

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I would NEVER take a 1-0 defeat before kick off. 2 mins into the game and 1-0 down I’d have your arm off for it though.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
The first 30 mins of that SW match was unreal. One of the reasons for that was the unexpected return of Knocky, gave everyone a massive lift just before KO, he then proceeded to be unplayable until they fluked the equaliser. How I’d love the club to keep Pedro quiet and then name him in the 11 next Thursday…..

There was a foul on Dunk (?) missed for the equaliser, should never have stood if my memory is not shot

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Angry about the stabbings and assaults. It has become personal now.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Erm, cheated for the fluky equaliser

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here