Would you go on holiday to Tunisia

• Yes - we can't let the evil f*ckers win

Votes: 31 24.2%
  • No - it's just not worth the risk

Votes: 97 75.8%

• Total voters

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I wonder how many security guards got shot, bet they ran faster than the tourists. Killing 38 takes some effort

Can't imagine it takes that much effort when you're in a built up area armed with an AK47.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I wonder how many security guards got shot, bet they ran faster than the tourists. Killing 38 takes some effort

Can't imagine it takes that much effort when you're in a built up area armed with an AK47.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I think we should not go to North Africa but should go to Greece instead they will appreciate the tourism and they like the British and still prefer us to the Germans and the pound will be strong against the € or the Creek currency!😜

Personally, Ii wouldn't put my money to Greece until they accept that people really ought to pay taxes occassionally, at least, a 6 1/2 hour working week isn't the norm and retiring at 45 probably isn't viable.

Now, hand me that Daily Mail.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I think we should not go to North Africa but should go to Greece instead they will appreciate the tourism and they like the British and still prefer us to the Germans and the pound will be strong against the € or the Creek currency!😜

Personally, Ii wouldn't put my money to Greece until they accept that people really ought to pay taxes occassionally, at least, a 6 1/2 hour working week isn't the norm and retiring at 45 probably isn't viable.

Now, hand me that Daily Mail.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Not freak as it is happening time and time again.

Not random as it was quite likely to occur again after the attacks in March, in a country with an active Islamic extremist minority and geographically next door to Libya.

But hey, let's just gloss over that huh?

Do you think this is what tourist visitors thought when they were debating whether or not to come to the UK when the IRA were at the peak of their destructive pomp?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Not freak as it is happening time and time again.

Not random as it was quite likely to occur again after the attacks in March, in a country with an active Islamic extremist minority and geographically next door to Libya.

But hey, let's just gloss over that huh?

Do you think this is what tourist visitors thought when they were debating whether or not to come to the UK when the IRA were at the peak of their destructive pomp?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yes, some did, though the IRA didn't specifically target tourists did they ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yes, some did, though the IRA didn't specifically target tourists did they ?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Which is a world away from specifically targeting tourists , and singling them out by nationality.

Yes agreed. My point was only ever to illustrate that did tourism suffer dramatically as a result of IRA action on mainland UK.

I would go back to Tunisia and I went to Egypt last year and later on this year I shall be heading to Nairobi - all subject of recent terrorist attacks. You can't let the *******s win.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Which is a world away from specifically targeting tourists , and singling them out by nationality.

Yes agreed. My point was only ever to illustrate that did tourism suffer dramatically as a result of IRA action on mainland UK.

I would go back to Tunisia and I went to Egypt last year and later on this year I shall be heading to Nairobi - all subject of recent terrorist attacks. You can't let the *******s win.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Not only wouldn't I go on holiday to Tunisia (why go to a destination where there was a massacre of tourists at a museum 3 months ago?), but I wouldn't go on holiday to ANY Arab country ... and doubtful if I'd go to any muslim country. Why take unnecessary risks? There are plenty of places to go to on holiday. Frankly I find it hard to understand why these people chose Tunisia for their holiday. What's it got to offer except sunshine? I do believe you can find sunshine in much safer locations in June.

I believe it's time for the West to boycott Arab countries as tourist destinations, and while we're at it boycott the airlines of Arab states (Emirates, Etihad, Qatar Airways and the rest) and Arab owned companies. The Arabs are just not taking responsibility for these actions. They are the only ones who have any chance of bringing all this to an end and such a boycott might just make them sit up and take notice.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Not only wouldn't I go on holiday to Tunisia (why go to a destination where there was a massacre of tourists at a museum 3 months ago?), but I wouldn't go on holiday to ANY Arab country ... and doubtful if I'd go to any muslim country. Why take unnecessary risks? There are plenty of places to go to on holiday. Frankly I find it hard to understand why these people chose Tunisia for their holiday. What's it got to offer except sunshine? I do believe you can find sunshine in much safer locations in June.

I believe it's time for the West to boycott Arab countries as tourist destinations, and while we're at it boycott the airlines of Arab states (Emirates, Etihad, Qatar Airways and the rest) and Arab owned companies. The Arabs are just not taking responsibility for these actions. They are the only ones who have any chance of bringing all this to an end and such a boycott might just make them sit up and take notice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here