Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would we sell our Wembley ticket allocation

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The comparison would be whether we'd take as many if the play-off final was at Old Trafford. We'd easily sell with the relatively short trip to Wembley, however its an expensive and long day out coming from B'Pool. Would we take 30k to OT for a play-off final?

edit: if it was hypothetically held there....

The comparison would be whether we'd take as many if the play-off final was at Old Trafford. We'd easily sell with the relatively short trip to Wembley, however its an expensive and long day out coming from B'Pool. Would we take 30k to OT for a play-off final?

edit: if it was hypothetically held there....

well you know the problem with a hypothetical question? (you get a hypothetical answer) I'd say we'd take over 25k but not 40 if it was at OT, difference being, Wembley/"That" London etc, northerners think the're going to Monte Carlo, OT and Manchester is not as appealing to a lot on here (personally i'd prefer it, I'd also prefer Cardiff to Wembley)

Dirk Gently

Dec 27, 2011
Twitter

Gold seems pissed with Blackpool and the Football league, will be loads of empty seats

Because Blackpool have sold *some" tickets in all the blocks they had tickets for, which means that the spare seats in those blocks can't now be sold to West Ham, where there is still high demand for tickets.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There would be some Brighton fans watching the game on TV as they couldn't afford the day out (£50 for a ticket , train fare or petrol money , food etc) which equates to a weekly grocery shopping bill.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
We could sell 50,000 if we got that many tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here