NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can't believe the title of this thread. Would I be better off to rub my scrotum with a cheese grater than to slip into a pair of mink boxers? Now let me see . . . .

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Isnt the important rest period the day or two following the game rather than the next 3 or 4 days, except for those recovering from being injured?

It depends on what you do the rest of the day, a tiring activity or rest which, of course, would not actually qualify as the "rest of the day."

Last edited:

el punal

Firstly, I whole-heartedly expect us to beat Derby on Monday.
That said, I'm not 100% sure that's gives us the best scenario going into the last game, as it heaps pressure on the hosts needing the win.
My concern is, we beat Derby, then a draw is enough for us at Middlesborough, with knowing this, we may sit back and invite them onto us. If we go there needing the win I think we will dominate and ultimately beat them.
But going there, only needing a point does sound better, as long as we don't play for just one.
Having said that, maybe the momentum of a good win against Derby would lead us confidently on to promotion.
Or maybe I'm over thinking things and we'll win both matches at a canter. (This I favour.)
Hell, I don't know what to think. HELP!
:albion2:

Yes. . . . . I think you do need help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here