Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst state you've been in due to substance abuse

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Seems like it's more of a taboo of illegality that blinds people to the fact that some substances are less harmful than others. Sure, none of us would like to see our 14 year old busted for weed and have a blip on their record, but we'd probably give them a beer at Christmas and drink weekly in front of them and think little of it.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
That is hilarious. I can just imagine the conversation now

"Lads wtf are we gonna do with him"
"eh eh eh lock him in the shed?"

A good friend took a few too many mushrooms at a house party. He started screaming and lashing out at everyone and everything. Punching walls and trying to hit and kick people.

So we shut him in the shed to try and calm him down or at least stop him attacking people.

The next thing we know he's smashing down the shed from the inside with an axe!

It wasn't long before the police arrived.....

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Uncle C, have you ever drunk alcohol? Smoked cigarettes? If not, does anyone you know take these drugs?

If so, I assume you have the same viewpoint of "good riddance when it kills them"?

Yes to all those.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Well it's obvious - if you get them from the doctor, Good. If you get them from a geezer down the pub, Bad.

What if the blokes down the pub look like this?

3174_2.jpg

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
In your humble opinion surely.
I think I provided some pretty reasonable examples.

My point is that morality is something that comes from within, using past experience and perhaps a little assesment of consequences. It's not what's contained in a big book be that law or religion.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Hardly. People are disagreeing with your out-of-touch ideas and beliefs. This is all.

Well of course they are. This is a thread for people boasting about taking illegal drugs. Would you expect any other response?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I believe that these people can be trusted in the pub as they only sell good drugs

pho_management_row1.jpg

pho_management_row2.jpg

Imperial Tobacco Group Board of Directors

They will still try and get you addicted and then subsequently kill a large proportion of you, but it's ok, because it's the good drugs :thumbsup:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think I provided some pretty reasonable examples.

My point is that morality is something that comes from within, using past experience and perhaps a little assesment of consequences. It's not what's contained in a big book be that law or religion.

So I guess you think speeding, using the mobile while driving etc is all OK.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well it's obvious - if you get them from the doctor, Good. If you get them from a geezer down the pub, Bad.

SO if the doctor gives you a gram of coke, that is absolutely fine?

How old are you? It's clearly very relevant to this discussion.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Mate, I had a glass of wine last night before bed. **** got crazy!

We can boast about that right? Because it's legal.

Shows a bit of immaturity to have to boast about how much you drank, but yes thats OK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here