Naked Mole rAt
Asian Black Bear
Cone Snail
Water Bear
Komodo Dragon
Drop Bear
Frilled Shark
Lungfish

Nominations will close sunday lunchtime/early afternoon. The group stages will be up from next monday.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
***UPDATE***

Already Qualified

Tardigrade
Blah blah blah
Mantis Shrimp
Goat FFS

Needs Seconding
Hawaiian Centipede

Nominations blah blah blah

FFS peeps, the stinger in the quivering SEVERED tail of this complete Jurassic nightmare will get ya minutes after you chop it up. That's HARD. Plus it comes from the lands that did for CAPTAIN COOK. Bloody foreign circumnavigators, cah! Now that's a long tradition of cultural hardness.

So...The humble Hawaiian centipede from the Oceania qualifying group needs a second.

Anyone? :timmy:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
FFS peeps, the stinger in the quivering SEVERED tail of this complete Jurassic nightmare will get ya minutes after you chop it up. That's HARD. Plus it comes from the lands that did for CAPTAIN COOK. Bloody foreign circumnavigators, cah! Now that's a long tradition of cultural hardness.

So...The humble Hawaiian centipede from the Oceania qualifying group needs a second.

Anyone? :timmy:

I'll second it. Feel free to lend another Oceanic nomination (Komodo Dragon) your support.
[MENTION=12037]Bombadier Botty[/MENTION] is a bellend.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Rhino

Grizzly Bear

How these aren't already nominated, I'll never know. Wouldn't be the same without them.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Come on the water bear needs a 2nd nomination. Not only is it dam ugly but can do all of the following
Earth’s most tenacious creature can live in boiling water, solid ice, and the intense radiation of space. It can survive a decade in a desert, without a drop of water to drink, or in the deepest trenches of the sea.
Though they may be little, they are fierce! The tardigrade’s mouth is a serious weapon, its dagger-like teeth used to spear algae and even other small animals
To test the true resilience of tardigrades, Swedish researcher K. Ingemar Jonsson from Kristianstad University launched tardigrades into space on the FOTON-M3 spacecraft on low-Earth orbit in 2007. Exposed to open space conditions, most of the tardigrades survived exposure to vacuum and cosmic rays, with some even surviving deadly levels of UV radiation.
Tardigrades roamed the earth and seas far before humans did – and will most likely outlast us. Will the tardigrades be nature’s last organisms standing? Only time will tell.
Unknown.jpeg

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I'll second the giraffe and the tabby cat. I used to have a tabby cat that, despite getting run over at early age and surviving, still used to stand in front of moving cars to stop them to get attention. That is hard. Sadly a car was eventually what killed that cat.

These two aren't as hard as the honey badger, but they deserve a place in the competition.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'll second the giraffe and the tabby cat. I used to have a tabby cat that, despite getting run over at early age and surviving, still used to stand in front of moving cars to stop them to get attention. That is hard. Sadly a car was eventually what killed that cat.

These two aren't as hard as the honey badger, but they deserve a place in the competition.

Nothing is!
So it has. I believe it is that hard it deserves to be here twice. Year of the Tard.
I may not agree with the sentiment but hat did make me laugh. In an almost empty office. Too loudly.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
I'll second it. Feel free to lend another Oceanic nomination (Komodo Dragon) your support.

Cheers TSB. Indeed, an excellent call if I may say so in a Pacific Rim kinda way. I second Komodo Dragon.
Likewise Guiness's cockroach. The big ones.
This is going to be a vintage year for WCH, I feel it in me water.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here