[Misc] ***Worlds Hardest Creature VIII GROUP A***

Who's hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Staff? I can refuse to buy him food and lock him in the house, what is he gonna do then? He'll mew at me until I relent or he'll die. Those are his only options.

You think your cat would take such an act laying down? Pah, you would wind up like the man in the first clip. You'd be made to give in.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They've had a tough few years in the media. The recent National Geographic / BBC or whatever programmes showing them being flipped over by a couple of Orca's rendering the GWS completely useless and being made a tasty lunch snack is their slipping on the Brighton beach shingle moment in terms of election credentials...

I'd be surprised if this happens to a full sized adult. Similar to a cackle of Hyenas attacking a lone lion cub IMHO - profoundly cowardly behaviour from a gang. A single Orca would get smashed to pieces by an adult GWS if it struck 1st & managed to take a chunk out of it's head or whip a fin off (meaning the orca would have to swim in circles)

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'd be surprised if this happens to a full sized adult. Similar to a cackle of Hyenas attacking a lone lion cub IMHO - profoundly cowardly behaviour from a gang. A single Orca would get smashed to pieces by an adult GWS if it struck 1st & managed to take a chunk out of it's head or whip a fin off (meaning the orca would have to swim in circles)

When this was first observed, supposedly around 100 GWS's were hunting seals. It was spotted that a SINGLE Orca flipped a GWS by swimming into it, then ate it. The other 100 GWS's, despite their annual banquet at stake and numbers, all left in a hurry….

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
As I said on the nomination thread:
"I used to have a tabby cat that, despite getting run over at early age and surviving, still used to stand in front of moving cars to stop them to get attention. That is hard."

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
I used to have a tabby cat who was a mental sod. Having his own garden wasn't good enough for him. He'd happily kick our neighbours cat out of theirs and take over. Took no shit of the local dogs either, also the local fox got a slap off him one night. Even bit my mum once. Poor old mum had to go to the doctors and go on antibiotics as the bite went septic.

But I voted GWS as I love them beasts

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
No creature in the world wouldn't find this picture intimidating. He is about to wreak absolute carnage. Truly terrifying, and a very real threat. #TeamTabby

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421705899720.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421705899720.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 280

Jimmy Grimble

Tactical vote for the grasshopper mouse.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I've gone #teamtabby based on the fact that I, a 32 year old 15st man, is my cats bitch. Constantly mugging me off by dumping on the floor in temper, rinses my bank account buying half reasonable litter to wipe her backside on, and is constantly starting on the local cats and squirrels (through the patio door windows, she is 16 to be fair)

Would you mess with her?!?!?!

image.jpg

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
#TeamBobbit in this one. Imagine snorkeling naked along the shallows with "The Boys" dangling luxuriantly within a meter or so of the sea floor. As they do.

Well that's one hobby done for me.
:nono:

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Sharks/Grizzly bears are generally far more imposing than their prey. Does that make them hard? If so... would it make me hard for picking on people/creatures smaller than me?

I also think creatures with a venom/sting shouldn't be considered harder than ones that don't. It's like going into a fight with a weapon rather than going bare-knuckled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here