• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
On this logic vote #teamshark

Crocs 200 Million Years
Sharks 400 Million Years

But a shark is limited to the sea. Crocs are deadly in water and on land. Plus the crocs method of killing (the death roll) is far more brutal than a sharks. I'm only voting Croc this round. If it comes up against the Orca I'm team Orca all the way.

#teamorca

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Voted croc - they are seriously scary. As a cat-lover, I'm disgusted by whoever put Tiddles in with this lot.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Ruled out the elephant, shark and grizzly as their hardness is just to do with weight advantage. It would be like proclaiming Audley Harrison the world's hardest boxer.
The cat is a satire, but that's what happens if the competition has been demeaned by the obvious cheating of the prawn supporters in 2014.

I like the croc for its longevity and feel that, if scaled down, would still be fearsome. However, I've gone for the ant.

I was impressed by the visciousness and willingness to take on bigger prey, but its the Borg mentality that won me over. It reminds me of the Trojans. If you give up individuality and commit everything to the purpose of the group, you have to put aside all of your own fears and comforts. This leads to the Keser Soze idea that you would always be willing to out do the opposition regardless of odds because you have nothing to lose and are focused on nothing else but winning.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
midnight_rendezvous;6771 785 said:
But a shark is limited to the sea. Crocs are deadly in water and on land. Plus the crocs method of killing (the death roll) is far more brutal than a sharks. I'm only voting Croc this round. If it comes up against the Orca I'm team Orca all the way.

#teamorca

You mean #teamfreewilly

Orcas are cute and trainable. GWSs will never be tamed!

As for brutal - watch this:

Last edited:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
WHC is coming close to descending into a farce, The Cat can not be allowed to progress. These people voting for it just want to watch the world burn!

Democracy is so overrated.

Salt Water Croc is the Hardest by miles in this group.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Grasshopper Mouse for me, Has everything this competetion is about. A ballsy, punchy little ****er, with just enough bat shit crazy, also its a mouse that eats ****ing snakes.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
For me, the Wolverine's time has come, and has my vote.

If there were a betting market though, I'd probably be putting a couple of hundred quid on the bloody Tabby walking away with this year's trophy...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Laughable if the GWS doesn't make it out of the group stages, surely?

They've had a tough few years in the media. The recent National Geographic / BBC or whatever programmes showing them being flipped over by a couple of Orca's rendering the GWS completely useless and being made a tasty lunch snack is their slipping on the Brighton beach shingle moment in terms of election credentials...

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Staff? I can refuse to buy him food and lock him in the house, what is he gonna do then? He'll mew at me until I relent or he'll die. Those are his only options.

Staff? I can refuse to buy him food and lock him in the house, what is he gonna do then? He'll mew at me until I relent or he'll die. Those are his only options.

Well yes, but as this comp is all about pound for pound, if you did that he'd kill you, eat you and then kick a hole in the wall to get out and probably go to the nearest zoo to eat a Crocodile or Polar Bear.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Cats are vicious hard. It is a good inclusion this year.

You can see dogs 4 times as big as a cat absolutely shit themselves in the mere presence of a hissing feline.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

He'll 'fire' you. As in he'll just walk off and employ one of your neighbours instead - one of them will feed him. I don't have cats at my new place, but I'm pretty certain my parents' cats are being fed by at least three houses in their street...

EDIT - Sorry, I've just seen that you said lock him *in* the house, not *out* the house :facepalm:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Well yes, but as this comp is all about pound for pound, if you did that he'd kill you, eat you and then kick a hole in the wall to get out and probably go to the nearest zoo to eat a Crocodile or Polar Bear.

As pound for pound just turns the cat into a lion, this would suggest he would only take on the croc if he had at least two mates with him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6xjNt-ZB60

It also shows why the elephant is a perenial loser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here