Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, THE FINAL***

Who is WHC VII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
[SourGrapes]

It's actually probably good news that the Honey Badger didn't win. I would have been campaigning for it's immediate retirement had it won, but it's in the nature of the beast to fight on year after year.

[/Sourgrapes]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Honey Badger
Cassowary
Mantis Shrimp
Grasshopper Mouse

People are FINALLY starting to get what "hard" is. Well done, everyone.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Has any other supposedly Hard animal made it to three Finals? HB will be here next year, but will the Shrimp? I don't think so, it has got a decent punch but no chin, HB gets knocked down, but he keeps getting up again, THAT is Hard.

Crocodile. Runner up in 07, 08/09 and 13. Beaten semi finalist in all other years. Outside of the Polar Bear the Croc and Honey Badger are the tournaments two most consistent performers.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
The Grasshopper Mouse lets out a row of appreciation for this years winner.

images

He'll be getting my backing next year. Anyone who saw that episode of Hidden Kingdoms will appreciate his credentials.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
FIX!! I suspect foul play, money has changed hands, some highly suspect shrimp voting went on at the last knockings!!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Crocodile. Runner up in 07, 08/09 and 13. Beaten semi finalist in all other years. Outside of the Polar Bear the Croc and Honey Badger are the tournaments two most consistent performers.

Yeah, but would you rather us have been FA Cup Runners up in 82, 83 and 88, and also been the beaten semi-finalists in three other years, or have won it in 83? Hmmm mmmm; thought so.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Well that was some battle. I still retain that I'd rather spend a night alone in the garden shed with the shrimp than the honey badger but fair play, a lot of small brained people out there voted shrimp so I will stand by their decision.

The hardest creature on planet earth is a shrimp.

Amazing.

What worries me is the amount of Mods that voted Shrimp.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The fact a mod actually approved that account just shows what a disgrace this final is.

Cannot believe that a ****ing shrimp, that is shrimps that are SYNONYMOUS with puniness, has been 'voted' the hardest creature on the planet. Only on NSC.

Joke competition, the dinosaurs will be turning in their graves.

I think we need to call a WAAAAmbulance!

Aug 23, 2011
-Look at all those people who voted for badger and haven't been active before/ for a while
-That's just the badger people getting the vote out, getting irregulars to come in and vote

-Look at all those people who voted for shrimp and haven't been active before/for a while
-Fraud! This is a stitch up!

Pathetic double standards.

It was partly to vote on WHC a few years ago that I re-registered..... :lol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
FARCE. Don't think I've ever heard anyone say 'throw another honey badger on the barby' OH NO WAIT.. You can't because they'd tear you apart if you tried.

A SHRIMP is the hardest creature in the world? Holy shit, tell that to the fish who swallow entire colonies of shrimp WHOLE. Travesty, absolute travesty. :nono:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

It looks to me that Crocodile and Honey Badger should be in opposite sides of the draw next time round, so they only meet if they both get to the final.

Stumpy Tim

So many LOSERS not getting what the competition stands for. The shrimp deserves its time in the limelight, though what colour that light is who knows... seeing as it can see SIXTEEN types of colours - 13 more than us.

The badger will be back. Don't worry about that. Someone's got to lose every single final

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Yeah, but would you rather us have been FA Cup Runners up in 82, 83 and 88, and also been the beaten semi-finalists in three other years, or have won it in 83? Hmmm mmmm; thought so.

The dosh from all the cup runs would have stopped us from going into such large debt and we would still be watching football at the Goldstone. Probably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here