Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Premiere of Whitehawk FC Film, 'Hawks, Anti-Idiots' This Saturday.

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
Wow! Fair play, that is some burger. (Looks like something from 'Man vs Food'). Worth going for that alone. (And I haven't been to Whitehawk for decades).
Beer from Loudshirt brewery, discounts at Brighton Bier if you go their tap room before the game and say you're going to the game, and some of the best footy scran around! (Go see the film tomorrow, you'll see how much we changed!) ;)

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Bizarrely they were like the Sussex version of Millwall a long time ago, as they had gobby fans with Stone Island coats but somewhere along the line, they got taken over by cringy students with Che Guevara t-shirts. This is still probably an improvement on the chavs, but they do remind me of Dulwich Hamlet fans, all bad copies of St Paulli who are also now a caricature of themselves.

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
Bizarrely they were like the Sussex version of Millwall a long time ago, as they had gobby fans with Stone Island coats but somewhere along the line, they got taken over by cringy students with Che Guevara t-shirts. This is still probably an improvement on the chavs, but they do remind me of Dulwich Hamlet fans, all bad copies of St Paulli who are also now a caricature of themselves.
Sussex version of Millwall? :ROFLMAO: As a West Ham fan I find that hilarious! I doubt any of the Whitehawk fans at the time could afford Stone Island coats, and all this hippy/left wing/ woke-ness just detracts from a good day at the football eh?...

If you think Whitehawk has gone all Hove, check out what's going on at Lewes... They make the Guardian look right wing! :ROFLMAO:;)(y)

There's also Hashtag United on Sept 30, and Dulwich Hamlet October 21 to come as well...(y)
I’m very much looking forward to the Haringey games, two clubs playing each other with a very similar line in inclusiveness and great chanting. Shame the home one now has to be midweek because of respective cup triumphs but looking forward to the away one - ironically spurs v Albion that day I think

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Have you actually been to a Whitehawk match?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Seemed like thoroughly decent sorts when I visited earlier this season :thumbsup:
fans.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here