Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Seventeen

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The Ports take the lead….anyone see Ronnie amongst the bench warmers who mobbed the scorer or was he still sulking on the bench
I do feel that I should defend Ronaldo.

It appears that the w*nking twat was present at both goal celebrations.

That's it, carry on (y)

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
If Portugal win the World Cup, but Ronaldo doesn't play again, does he, as captain, get to lift the trophy?

:oops:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I definitely won't. Their 'compatriots' have been rioting after every win here. The riot police are already out in all the major cities in case they do.

A lot of my neighbours here in Spain are Moroccan. No rioting in the streets, just jubilation.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Inspired change to starting line up from the Portuguese manager. Who did this young kid replace again ???

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bye bye Switzerland and good riddance. Consistently one of the dullest teams to ever grace major tournaments over the years. Nice to see them dumped out like this.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Strange World Cup, quite a few goalless draws but also some high scoring games.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Hattrick hero :lolol:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
A lot of my neighbours here in Spain are Moroccan. No rioting in the stre
A lot of my neighbours here in Spain are Moroccan. No rioting in the streets, just jubilation.
Yeah it’s strange here. A lot are born and raised here, so 2nd/3rd generation immigrants. They’re sending Moroccan fathers and grandfathers on the streets to calm them down to no avail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here