Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Nine

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Brazil to score 2.5+ goals at 3.25 feels like free money, but we'll see. The Swiss are traditionally good at defending. Really struggle to see anything but a Brazil win however.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think this Brazil team is “all that”. Certainly not in contrast to some of the great Brazil teams of my lifetime, and certainly not without Neymar.

Favourites they may be but I’m not convinced they’ll get close to winning it.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Yes ....... the Lamptey that's been giving NK grief down the right hand side all match. Just taken a good yellow for the team there too.
Think he needed to do better for that first goal but the CB was more at fault. Lamptey is great attacking player. If we could morph him and veltman we would have a truly world-class RWB.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think this Brazil team is “all that”. Certainly not in contrast to some of the great Brazil teams of my lifetime, and certainly not without Neymar.

That’s often the way other than in 94 and 02. Efficient, defensively mean European teams winning the big prize.

But I love the skillset of these Brazilian players. The ball control, playing out of obscenely tight spaces, is a joy to watch.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This is a slow burner compared to the other 2 games today

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Keep an eye on Italy - you heard it here first.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Brazil to score 2.5+ goals at 3.25 feels like free money, but we'll see. The Swiss are traditionally exceedingly dull and boring to watch. Really struggle to see anything but a Brazil win however.
Corrected for you :thumbsup:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
This game needs a goal from someone. Good to see the Swiss giving it a go though. If they win the World Cup, half of the world will believe Sweden won it - I'll take that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not hard you thick commentators Richarlison was offside went back to challenge

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
SO fed up with listening to Peter dreary Walton explain the f***ing obvious to the plebs.
Yes unfortunately it was obvious straight away, I said to my dog that’s offside, she that’s ruff

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He who screams loudest gets the free kick with this ref

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
is it really offside in the true spirit of the game? whatever happened to 1st phase 2nd phase of play?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here