Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Four

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Kind of in perspective now. Shortly after half time, my partner txt to say her mother has just been diagnosed with cancer of the oesophagus. Can’t f***ing believe this.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Kind of in perspective now. Shortly after half time, my partner txt to say her mother has just been diagnosed with cancer of the oesophagus. Can’t f***ing believe this.
Sorry to hear that fella, hope it’s treatable! Best wishes.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Oof. . . . I live in fear of this . . . It Got my father less than 9 months after diagnosis, at 55 . . . . I'm 51. .

It's a really dark one, You have my sympathies.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I did wonder about Gerry Armstrong with one of the 'great' goals of the 1982 World Cup against Spain, but he didn't join Brighton until 4 years later.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Trossard looked like he was getting quite irritated by his team mates not passing the ball to him then, this Belgian team don’t look very together.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
That was a very Brighton like performance by Canada
This is one of the many reasons this Ottawan was drawn like a masochistic magnet to BHAFC. 🤪 🙃 🤢

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I am sure it's been pointed out elsewhere...but is that a 100% start for our boys...(including Sanchez)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here