Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

work experience ..again

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Didn't he miss it?

Henderson tried to steal it, but dropped it. El-Abd then went for it, but there was some slight contact with Beasant and he fell to the ground writihing in agony. Michel tried to kick it over the fence to avoid any further confrontations, but sliced it over to Butters who managed to devour it before Malcolm Stuart could get his hands on it (which would presumably have left the doughnut out of action for a few months).

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Henderson tried to steal it, but dropped it. El-Abd then went for it, but there was some slight contact with Beasant and he fell to the ground writihing in agony. Michel tried to kick it over the fence to avoid any further confrontations, but sliced it over to Butters who managed to devour it before Malcolm Stuart could get his hands on it (which would presumably have left the doughnut out of action for a few months).

:bowdown::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Yes your both right but I'm looking to be a pilot in the navy and I spoke to my careers adviser but she said there isn't anything available for what i wanted to do.
I think I may go to the sport centre as I am Studying leisure at school and I am really into most sports.

The BIGGEST mistake work experiance people at where I work make is thinking that they will have loads to do with sports, you DONT!!

You will be cleaning, doing ALOT of standing around watching others doing the work and generally get given the shit boring jobs that will get you out of the way for an hour or so!

This is baisically due to H&S reasons, and the fact that you will not be trained on any of the equiptment!!

If you have an intrest in sport you should look at doing something like working at the county ground or maybe Yellow Wave (the beach footie/Vollyball thing).
I work in a Leisure Centre by the way!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here