Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Worcestershire Sauce.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Nothing whatsoever.

Henderson’s Relish on anything savoury. Nectar!

I have both now and they are surprisingly similar considering one is fish based and the other vegan. I think Worcester sauce packs slightly more punch though.

I use both a lot, in sauces, in marinades (particularly barbecue style, with honey and garlic) and sprinkled on scrambled egg, cauliflower cheese etc.

getz

Jan 15, 2010
I am surprised no one has mentioned sprinkling it on any cut of steak. It really brings out the flavour of the meat

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've been a customer of theirs for many years now. It's superb stuff. I won't say 'hope you like it' because that's guaranteed!

Just a bump on this as the sauces are SUPERB.

The honey/mustard/chilli one (Betty Swallocks) has nearly gone already. All really flavoursome and with a kick but not overpowering. Although I didn't order the "Blow Your Cock Off" or "Foo Kin Shi Tot" ones. Yet

Chapeau sir! :flameboun

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Mrs Mellotron does this meal - chicken breast, stuffed with cottage cheese, wrapped in parma ham, soaked in Lea & Perrin's and chinese five spice then put in tin foil, served with homemade chips and veg.

It's fookin gorgeous.

That does rather sound like the dogs... Presume chicken breast is cut open for stuffing rather than just slashed? How long do you do the marinade - overnight? Finally how long do you do the chicken and what temperature?

Can probably guess at all of these having done similar stuff in the past but might as well get it from the author so to speak...:thumbsup:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Just a bump on this as the sauces are SUPERB.

The honey/mustard/chilli one (Betty Swallocks) has nearly gone already. All really flavoursome and with a kick but not overpowering. Although I didn't order the "Blow Your Cock Off" or "Foo Kin Shi Tot" ones. Yet

Chapeau sir! :flameboun

Good stuff. I've not tried the super hot sauces as i know that even if my pallet can take it, my ringpiece won't. However keep a look out for the return of their 'Infinity' chilli sauce. It's all grown/bottled on site with their own variety of chilli and therefore is only released in limited batches. When they release the next batch (October) - get some. It's the cleanest, freshest chilli hot sauce as you'll ever find and is superb in any curry/chilli/spicey tomato pasta dish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here