Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woodsy

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If he's anywhere near as good as Bridcutt, let's have a look at him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Only the injury record to worry about... like the fact he is 6' tall, if Wikipedia is right! :)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
My 'tommie source man' said we were in for someone called Woods (and not chris), although they said his first name was Mathew! :lol:

D

Deleted member 18477

Michael Woods Chelsea Youth: Spoke to him face to face 2 weeks ago. He's got offers from middlesborough, Pompey, millwall, palace and hull I think too and def been offered Brighton. He went to meet gus and bloom who showed him around etc. He said he knows BRIDCUTT well from Chelsea days and loves Brighton. So he just has to make the decision. Interestingly he said Paul Ince loves the hoof tactic and woods is sick of that and wants to play proper football... Believe this or not, that's up to you but this is 100% true. Not sure how I can prove it though on here lol but at least it gives people more info on the situation.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Would think he'd have more chance starting here than most of those other than the scum. Plus brighton got to be a better city and nearer London than all those. Would think with the Chelsea connection as not just Bridcutt but 2 other lads now, we'd have a decent chance at him. Bridcutt, Dicker, Sparrow and him would fill out our central midfield nicely.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Would think he'd have more chance starting here than most of those other than the scum. Plus brighton got to be a better city and nearer London than all those. Would think with the Chelsea connection as not just Bridcutt but 2 other lads now, we'd have a decent chance at him. Bridcutt, Dicker, Sparrow and him would fill out our central midfield nicely.

Would he be put straight into the first team though? I thought he would be another project in the development squad.

D

Deleted member 18477

hes 21. noway he'll sign if not guarenteed a chance at first team football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here