Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woodsy

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I am sure someone will tell me this is news from 6 months ago and make me look a buffoon, but what is going on with Michael Woods from Chelsea? His apparent twittering makes out he's been at the Amex and has to make a decision.

Lambast me if necessary.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Another one for the development squad if it's true. Although he is slightly older than some of the others

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Chelsea paid £5 million compensation for him and one other Leeds player so surely were not getting him free

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Chelsea paid £5 million compensation for him and one other Leeds player so surely were not getting him free

Doesn't work like that. The other one Tom Taiwo was released and is now at Carlisle.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
IMG-20110528-00052.jpg

Ashley Cole :facepalm:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My chelsea-fan mate said this:
We nicked him from Leeds academy a few years back and paid top dollar!

He's a midfielder and was compared to Lampard early on for his attacking instincts, but think he's now a more of a defensive player now, and is known for being mature beyond his years and is a good passer.

He was very highly rated early on and made a couple of first team appearances in the fa cup around 4 seasons ago (at a very young age). But since then he's not really progressed with injuries keeping him out for long periods.

He did have a loan spell a little while back I think, and he played ended last season with the Chelsea reserve, i'm pretty sure his last touch of the ball was to score the winning penalty in the reserve league play-off.

He looks like a fat bloke in an athletes body, and will never be a pin-up boy!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here