Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women are a disgrace. Ban them from the roads.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I luuuuuuuuuuuurve women drivers.

But then thats probably because Mrs P drives, and I don't.
:D

ginadim said:
Agreed. Also shaving whilst driving. Some bloke along the seafront in Hove. Everytime we got to a red light, the bloke in the car behind would start shaving.

Incidentally, I'm a woman, I've never crashed, had a speeding ticket, or even had a parking fine. Some of my male friends have written off over 3 cars each after driving only 2 years.

And I've been driving for something approaching 30 years. In that time I've had 4 speeding tickets and iirc 3 crashes.

I'm not talking about some spotty 18 year old students lack of experience on the road, I'm talking from the vantage of probably having driven the best part of 1 million miles in my life at least. And in my experience the standard of women drivers is getting worse and worse.

Jimbo26

Jan 25, 2007
Portslade Old Village
Women are shit at driving in any sort of car park..FACT. But there are also too many spotty teenagers (mainly driving blue Vauxhall Novas) who also drive like complete wankers :angry:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Ive had to crashes in my two years of driving. 1 a lady was on a hill nd obviously couldnt do her hill starts and rolled at quite a pace into my bike which was parked and then drove off! lucky some nice builder drove after her got her no plate and it all got sorted. The second one is the one that has been on nsc alot and was caused by an elderly man who didnt see me and drove straight across my path when he was in a filter lane however he stopped and we are still in contact now and he is a very nice old man who has decided to re take his test and he past.

I think I will stick to cars now abit safer. :)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sadly its people with big opinions of their own "superb" driving who cause the most trouble on the roads, whether it be male or female. Its the people who think they are far too good that usually cause the problems...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Artois said:
I may come across as being a tad sexist but.....

I REALLY HTE WOMEN DRIVERS.
THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE AND DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT COMMON SENSE, LET ALONE HOW TO DRIVE.

I was stuck behind a woman this morning doing 30 in a 40 dual carriageway. This shouldn't be a problem but she was in the outside lane and refused to move over. :glare:

Theres only one reason any MAN should be stuck behind a female...........i will leave that to your imagination :lolol:

Woodchip said:
Why was this bounced?

So we can enjoy stuff like this?

mban1654l.jpg

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Women drivers aren,t in car accidents...............they just cause them.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
cjd said:
Women drivers aren,t in car accidents....

On the whole true enough. The vast majority of times we turn up to one of these, we have a look inside the car and more often than not it will be a male (generally aged 18 - 40) slumped behind the wheel.

The 18-25 year olds tend to leave the road and hit trees / roll over etc. Older men tend to strike other cars head-on, whislt attempting an overtaking move.

rtcri9.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Last summer a female driver nearly took the already open door off my stationary car by driving into it at speed in a built up area, guess who got the blame? I have nothing against women drivers, but if you look in the rear view mirror when someone is trying to park their car up your exhaust pipe it will more often than not be a young female driver.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Dunkstar said:
Women have more accidents than men we all know that!They just don't understand how to report them!:rolleyes:

Never a truer word said in jest!
I read an article once that said women drivers have more accidents than men, but generally speaking women tend to hit stationary objects whereas men hit moving objects. Therefore claims on men's insurance tend to be higher, hence their higher premiums.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
a young girl driver passed me the other day. she had her hair in her eyes, her big shades on, singing her heart out to the shite on her radio with her 3 mates. accident waiting to happen!

yesterday i was waiting for a MILF to park her massive BMW. finally she parked it at an angle, across 2 spaces. the worst thing is i had to subsequently park over 2 spaces so when she left, it looked like i had parked like a woman!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Me: 3 years, full licence after 3 months driving, 60,000k, no crashes, no tickets, no endorsements. Drive a 1.3 turbodiesel.

My mother: 12 years, 5 of them on provisional, ~100,000k, has had the side of the car taken off by a bus, done in the wing mirrors/wings/lights with shopping trolleys/small walls, etc; damaged the undertray with a ramp too fast, few speeding tickets, etc, etc. Drives a 1.4 petrol

Guess who gets cheaper insurance. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I was speaking to someone last night and he mentioned how recently he was riding his Triumph motorcycle through a motorway junction near Reading. This junction is notorious for jams and people blocking the roundabout by driving through the red lights. A tanker stopped on the roundabout and a woman in a mazda then drove through a red light behind the tanker. He, on his motorcycle began to move, on a green light, through the gap between the front of her car and the back of the tanker. She drove forward and tried to block the gap, hitting his fairing as she did so and declaiming how 'she had right of way'.

What she didn't notice was the deaths head on his motorcycle or the legend HA MC underneath the deaths head. He gunned his bike, kicked the back wheel out slightly and accelerated. She lost her bumper and front radiator grill, he carried on up the road happily smiling to himself.

Silly f***ing bitch, if you're going to argue with a biker try not to do it with one of the Hells Angels. :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
REDLAND said:

Generally I am not in favour of bouncing old threads but I think this deserves a second viewing!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
OOPS ! :dunce: :jester: :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here