Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woman beheaded in North London Garden ?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I only come on here for the Albion and jokey threads, I rarely post on political/news stuff etc, but that post was the worst I have seen in my time on NSC, truly disgusting.
I have views but I prefer to keep them to myself when it is as serious as this.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Won't be surprised if this thread's going to be locked - seeing as a suspect is under arrest and everything. Judging by the cauldron of hate on this thread, I think it might be for the best. I mean it's not as if there's even any constructive debate going on.

It's been suggested before and as the OP think probably a good idea. Those comments hit me as some of the sickest I have ever had the misfortune to read, was eating at the time and couldn't make it to the end of his ignorance. I now accept NSC is not the place for such topics, I only opened it as a means to get update and facts on the story, not to give license to people trying to get sympathy with their prejudices. Best stick to the football.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's been suggested before and as the OP think probably a good idea. Those comments hit me as some of the sickest I have ever had the misfortune to read, was eating at the time and couldn't make it to the end of his ignorance. I now accept NSC is not the place for such topics, I only opened it as a means to get update and facts on the story, not to give license to people trying to get sympathy with their prejudices. Best stick to the football.

Bless you...

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Not a mention of it on BBC 10pm news, that's rare.

Nor on the BBC 7pm news. A conspiracy theorist might think they are trying to keep something from people in line with a specific agenda. Me, I just think they have better news to report.
RIP to the unfortunate victim and my condolences to her friends and family.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Nor on the BBC 7pm news. A conspiracy theorist might think they are trying to keep something from people in line with a specific agenda. Me, I just think they have better news to report.
RIP to the unfortunate victim and my condolences to her friends and family.

Possibly advised not to make a big deal about it as to not cause further panic/issues. Suspect the media know more than Joe Public too.

The ex-leader of the EDL took to Twitter to say the crazed attacker had "recently converted to islam" in a tweet which has since been deleted. Says it all really.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
If the BBC reported it before all facts are known people may jump to conclusions it is a terrorist attack and scare people, causing major unrest. Until i know the facts, this is some unhinged lunatic who had read all the news of the beheading and had that stuck in his brain and did that. Sick individual whether terrorist or not, but i'm still in the not camp.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
If the BBC reported it before all facts are known people may jump to conclusions it is a terrorist attack and scare people, causing major unrest. Until i know the facts, this is some unhinged lunatic who had read all the news of the beheading and had that stuck in his brain and did that. Sick individual whether terrorist or not, but i'm still in the not camp.

Do you honestly think that BBC feels they have that role in todays news/world and you somehow support this view ?

Can you please tell me which person has the intellect to allow me to access information that he/she feels I should access before I might sleep tight or go and riot ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My prayers and sincere condolences go to this poor woman and her family. RIP X

Hear hear. Shame it took so long for anyone to say this. Although the thread was thrown off course by the first comment.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The Sun (yeah, I know) are leading with the attacker being a 'Muslim convert'. Haven't seen this confirmed anywhere though:

whnm6x.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here