Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woman beheaded in North London Garden ?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Probably just a mental case, i think 2 be headings and 1400 children groomed in the last few weeks is enough headline news for now.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
After all this beheading stuff in the papers ,then one turns up in GB , YOU CANT BLAME PEOPLE for jumping to conclusions !!!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Is Suarez in England right now?

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
PS - I wasn't actually trying to imply that anybody who did jump to the conclusion that it was Islam related was racist, although I appreciate it could be taken that way. It could be the result of worry or fear or probably other things as much as racially motivated.

Fair enough.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I did wonder what they were hoping that the air ambulance was going to be able to achieve.

Horrendous.

At first it was reported as a serious stabbing and not a beheading - hence why an air ambulance was immediately requested.

Also sounds as if the police may well have saved more people being injured by distracting and cornering the attacker whilst taking neighbours to safety, 1 police officer was injured as well. Certainly seems like it could have been so much worse but fortunately it wasnt.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Won't be surprised if this thread's going to be locked - seeing as a suspect is under arrest and everything. Judging by the cauldron of hate on this thread, I think it might be for the best. I mean it's not as if there's even any constructive debate going on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here