Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking Ticket Details -1,350 Allocation

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Having problems, it looks like I've booked 2 and have a payment reference but no confirmation email. Plus system crashed in the middle of booking

Any advice?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Mine refused to sell me a ticket as it said "we can't accept amex payments at present" even though I was using a visa card :facepalm:. The mastercard worked ok though.

I was going to wait until tomorrow afternoon, as prefer to pay by amex, but got worried they might be gone (over-reaction on my part im sure), so just bought online for 1st time ever.

How long does it take to get the text/email with your details?

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Dunno where everyone is seeing the number on the tickets? Couldn't see anything on the confirmation.

In the email the bottom line before a seperation line, so just booked no 0360 I assume.
Woking FC v BHAFC - 16/11/10 1945. Seat:000/0000/0000/0360

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Having problems, it looks like I've booked 2 and have a payment reference but no confirmation email. Plus system crashed in the middle of booking

Any advice?

Well, it didn't crash when I made my order, but I haven't had an email confirmation either. I've emailed the ticket office with my account number and the payment reference for confirmation that the ticket has in fact been ordered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here