Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking Ticket Details -1,350 Allocation

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just ordered my ticket...in the Woking end. I feel violated. Still, I'm going along with a local mate, as he's fascinated by tales of the Gus Bus, so it seems to be the honourable thing to do.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Just ordered my ticket...in the Woking end. I feel violated. Still, I'm going along with a local mate, as he's fascinated by tales of the Gus Bus, so it seems to be the honourable thing to do.

That's good. At least when we overestimate the number of travelling fans with tales of how we packed out the home end there will be some grain of truth in it :thumbsup:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Well, it didn't crash when I made my order, but I haven't had an email confirmation either. I've emailed the ticket office with my account number and the payment reference for confirmation that the ticket has in fact been ordered.

Email confirmation turned up this morning - though I doubt anyone other than me cares about this momentous piece of news!

;)

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
That's good. At least when we overestimate the number of travelling fans with tales of how we packed out the home end there will be some grain of truth in it :thumbsup:

To boost the over estimation you can count me in as I will also be in the Woking home end and I'm a fat batsard so count as 2. With a Woking postcode no problem buying my ticket online and no need to queue behind the 1901, gold, silver, bronze, tin, white and any other scheme.

Bought two tickets this morning. The club line kept cutting me off (press 5 to speak to the ticket office). After my 10th call & pressing 5 got through & the office said, yes the line cuts out if more than 15 people are calling (bearing in mind we have had to hold for several minutes). When I suggested why not putting a message on the line that you might be cut off, after pressing 5, i was given the response ugh, oh, ugh..... Because I have been here before I kept on calling. I wonder how many others give up!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Bought two tickets this morning. The club line kept cutting me off (press 5 to speak to the ticket office). After my 10th call & pressing 5 got through & the office said, yes the line cuts out if more than 15 people are calling (bearing in mind we have had to hold for several minutes). When I suggested why not putting a message on the line that you might be cut off, after pressing 5, i was given the response ugh, oh, ugh..... Because I have been here before I kept on calling. I wonder how many others give up!

This kept happening to me yesterday when ringing up for Southampton ticket. I did eventually get through and began at queue position four, it then took 12 minutes for me to get to position three in the queue. Thank god for the internet.

That said i do hope theres plans in place for more staff next season.

onehanded

Oct 22, 2010
Sold half the tickets, it's going to be flag and beach inflateable toy night for the albion at woking. Should be a good show for this match.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Having been into the shop today to buy my tickets don't worry if you miss out the tickets are so micky mouse you could probably knock up one if you have a black and white printer and grey paper at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here