Woking Ticket Details -1,350 Allocation

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Presumably those with Woking away stubs will get priority for the plum tie in the 3rd round?

I'm not going, but perhaps I should buy a ticket anyway, just in case?

GOOD point why don't people with Woking Home tickets get first priority to the away tie!?

:tantrum:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Nice allocation. No binfest for tickets especially as its on the telly box.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Got mine, number 123. I was gonna miss this one but it would have broken a run of over a year without missing a game and I just couldn't bring myself to miss it.

:facepalm:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Scumhampton or Woking...Scumhampton or Woking...Scumhampton or Woking...Scumhampton or Woking...Scumhampton or Woking...

DAMMIT :angry:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Just out of interest. The 150 seats..... Will they be part of that posh looking stand? Are there seats anywhere else at Woking?

I hope we can sell out for this

There's a couple of 'Directors Stands' as they were called by a Woking fan on here, very small, one of which obviously holds the board members and directors, and another which is apparently used to house a few miserable old buggers. I would presume the seats are in the big stand, as otherwise they'd be opposite the away terrace if i've got my bearings right.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Right i have no confirmation yet , but it says I've booked and apparently bought two ... WTF?

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
When I bought mine, it said I had purchased seat number 74. Does that mean the ticket number i.e the amount we have sold or does it mean I have bought a seated ticket. It does say that seated tickets will not be available online but just checking.

onehanded

Oct 22, 2010
nearly sold 200 in first 30 mins. Going to be sold out. No seat on sale, only on phone or direct sales.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports