Withdean a ****hole?!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
How dare he criticize our "theatre of trees" lol:wrong:.... The lack of drinking parlours in the local area is fair enough but the northern monkey's can't drink anyway.... Well a pint of John Smiths with a 4inch head on is just a waste of a beer glass imo.... TWATS.....

But there supporters may as well come down for the match because it may be a while before they get another chance:D

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The ground is a shithole, we all know that and it's not open to debate.

I think Safeway's got it right, just because we all know those houses are expensive doesn't mean someone from Huddersfield would know that. On face value it doesn't look like it should be a nice area, the houses aren't that great. Also the pub is a dive.

I don't understand why everyone's getting so offended :shrug:

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Frankly they are bang on. The amount they get charged to go in a stand that is barely in the same postcode as the pitch with no proper facilities is verging on embarrassing. If I were a Hudds fan the only way I'd travel down is if my own team could get promoted that day as well.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Frankly they are bang on. The amount they get charged to go in a stand that is barely in the same postcode as the pitch with no proper facilities is verging on embarrassing. If I were a Hudds fan the only way I'd travel down is if my own team could get promoted that day as well.

Er - chances are that may well be the case.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Clearly we will sell out but if they have nothing to play for (for example all secured in the play offs with no chance of getting automatic) would they sell out their allocation? If not will the club re arrange things so that the whole place if full?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Clearly we will sell out but if they have nothing to play for (for example all secured in the play offs with no chance of getting automatic) would they sell out their allocation? If not will the club re arrange things so that the whole place if full?

It doesn't work like that. Their tickets are on sale now, and will be sold out probably today. When the game comes round there may not be much riding on it, but they can't wait to find out.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Maybe not, but there's the Gas Club with it's £2 pints of Stella, Sky Sports and once when I was in there were birds dishing out free fags. I couldn't give a shit if the rest of the area is like Beirut if there's somewhere like that five minutes stroll from the away stand.

The Gas Club is superb :thumbsup:

I don't understand what they are going on about on their forum with "cyclists" getting tickets ???

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It doesn't work like that. Their tickets are on sale now, and will be sold out probably today. When the game comes round there may not be much riding on it, but they can't wait to find out.

didn't know their tickets had gone on sale already (didn't read the whole thread) but they will sell out then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports