Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you be booing Potter and Chelsea on Saturday?

Will you be booing Potter and/or Chelsea

• Total voters

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Oooh, someone's going to be even more narky when he reads the report from the guardian

For Brighton, in defeat there was still entertainment. Under Graham Potter, there were frequently empty pockets of seats at the Amex. At times, value for money was poor. But Roberto De Zerbi has already brought a zest for organised chaos. They will score more, they will concede more, and the Italian will orchestrate it all energetically from within (and frequently from outside) his technical area.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm bored of the whole booing Potter nonsense - We may not agree, but I believe we wouldn't be where we are without Potter, and although the timing and the move stung like hell, a section of our fanbase are coming off like bitter exes - we're so much better than that. Good luck to him - he's earned his crack at the "big time", and if it doesn't work, well, it's not our problem is it - we've got BBDZ who at the moment seems like an upgrade. I'm thankful for what Potter did for us, and I am keeping an eye on Chelsea's progress, but I won't revel in his struggles.
:facepalm:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Oooh, someone's going to be even more narky when he reads the report from the guardian

For Brighton, in defeat there was still entertainment. Under Graham Potter, there were frequently empty pockets of seats at the Amex. At times, value for money was poor. But Roberto De Zerbi has already brought a zest for organised chaos. They will score more, they will concede more, and the Italian will orchestrate it all energetically from within (and frequently from outside) his technical area.
Meh. All of it is true.

Empty pockets, I'd say that is a understatement. There was pretty much one and half season with no crowd at all!

Poor value for money at times, also true of course. Don't think it is unique for Potter however. There are occasions when people go home from a football game not entirely pleased.

Last sentence is also spot on. Brilliant entertainment today. Both of the shots on goal were great and the manager may have failed with all his subs but hey he got a yellow card, what more can you ask for?

No complaints from me, The Guardian got it spot on (y)

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Meh. All of it is true.

Empty pockets, I'd say that is a understatement. There was pretty much one and half season with no crowd at all!

Poor value for money at times, also true of course. Don't think it is unique for Potter however. There are occasions when people go home from a football game not entirely pleased.

Last sentence is also spot on. Brilliant entertainment today. Both of the shots on goal were great and the manager may have failed with all his subs but hey he got a yellow card, what more can you ask for?

No complaints from me, The Guardian got it spot on (y)
I thought it was harsh to be honest. Felt frustrated at times, much like today, but never that it was poor value.

It just made me laugh seeing the article wade in, everyone wants to have a dig it seems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here