Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you be booing Potter and Chelsea on Saturday?

Will you be booing Potter and/or Chelsea

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agree - except Bruno. Tbh it’s very rare you get a chance to boo a manager really - it’s not like they touch the ball etc. So whether you’re booing Chelsea and their twat owner or Potter and his gutting of the club it’ll prob all be the same.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’ll only stop booing to inhale

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
No.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Can't be there and would've been more understanding but after the latest raid (with more to come in January player wise I'm sure) Chelsea can f*** right off

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’m there to support my team, not worried about anyone / anything else.

Booing and then going on to lose is a terrible look in my view

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Other

I’ll be there but I think ‘booing’ will just make him more of a smug g*t than he already is tbh and he did give us some good years - I might be a bit worried Di Zerbi might think the boos were for him too! I honestly don’t know how I‘ll react to Potter/Chelsea, the way I feel at the moment 😡 - - BUT I shall be cheering on the Brighton lads with every breath in my body every minute of the match and singing SO EFFING LOUDLY and hoping every Albion supporter is doing the same so that not one single Chelsea supporter will be heard on Saturday even if we loose. 🙂

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Potter and crew together with cucharella are all getting a booing.
If I saw any of them in the street I’d say thanks and good luck but it’s all part of the football pantomime, got to be booed.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Polite applause for all that he did for us. I’m still disgruntled that Chelsea plundered, and continue to plunder our backroom team, but it just goes to show that as a club we’re doing something well. Ive moved on, but it’s taken a bit of time
Problem is that everything that he did for us , everything we watched being built by HIM for us BHAFC , we are now watching being dismantled piece by piece for the benefit of ££££ CFC £££ and GP ££££££££ . What he is doing is NOT respectful to an old club it`s strip mining plain and simple .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here