Will Villa Allocate us more tickets if they are needed?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's not a cup quarter final ffs! We're playing Aston Vanilla's reserves in a half empty stadium in the formative stages of the much devalued FA Cup. If we shift 3.5k I'd be very surprised.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If we have already sold 1.5k and white members aren't even buying yet we'll shift well over 5k. Its also £10 to get in so Villa are defintely going to be well sold in their end. This is after all a top 5 Premier League club and only an hour and a half further up the road than Spurs which was well

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If we have already sold 1.5k and white members aren't even buying yet we'll shift well over 5k. Its also £10 to get in so Villa are defintely going to be well sold in their end. This is after all a top 5 Premier League club and only an hour and a half further up the road than Spurs which was well

Fielding a largely reserve side let's not forget. :thumbsup:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I don't think us taking 6k is unreasonable. I know at least 5 who wouldn't normally go that are going for this and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Artie Fufkin

like to run
Mar 30, 2008
out running
Looking at Villa's key games mounting up just before and after the big one on the 23rd, we will shirley be up against the bulk of Martin's Reserves. We might just have a chance to get a result... Can't wait! Blue Member (am I the only one?) standing by to join in the online ticket shenanigans at 9am on Monday. :ascarf:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Looking at Villa's key games mounting up just before and after the big one on the 23rd, we will shirley be up against the bulk of Martin's Reserves. We might just have a chance to get a result... Can't wait! Blue Member (am I the only one?) standing by to join in the online ticket shenanigans at 9am on Monday. :ascarf:

Im a blue member too! Not sure why though.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

If Leeds can turn over a flakey Man Utd side there has to be at least a slim chance the Albion can beat Villa Reserves!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Agree - We have sold over 2,000 already and some STH's have yet to buy their tickets, followed by Blue and White members and then those put on general sale.

Exactly. I only took our applications in today for 6 sth's and many more people were doing the same, and there were at least 5/6 other people in their who werent even members who wanted tickets. From what the scottish guy in the ticket office was saying, i think there had been a queue to drop forms in or apply for tickets all day. Guy infront of us wanted 50 tickets for a group of people who werent even members! :lolol: When given 50 white member application forms he didnt look too keen. :lolol:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Agree - We have sold over 2,000 already and some STH's have yet to buy their tickets, followed by Blue and White members and then those put on general sale.

Im not a STH but a white member.I work in Littlehampton and i know at least 30 people who i work with who would like a ticket but have not been this season.
I just hope i can get one,but one thing for sure is that they will all go.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Well pleased i chose this season to upgrade to a Blue Member. None of this will i or wont i get a ticket crap? With approx 4500 season ticket holders and 500 away members its a dead cert. Wouldnt share the same confidence if i was a white member because i think the remainder will sell like hot cakes come wednesday

Sell us tickets!

why on earth?

in answer to the inital question- you'd think so. They're never gonna sell 40,000 tickets or whatever, so it'd surely be in their interest to get as much of us through the gates as possible no?

i'd be suprised if we did sell 6,000 tickets though to be honest

6,000 WILL ALL SOON GO! COULD SELL ANOTHER 2,000 TO 3,000 IF MADE EASY TO PURCHASE!:thumbsup:

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Don't forget to factor in the Players, Staff etc who will be given more than one ticket if required. Should be plenty to go round. My mate a Villa season ticket holder, reckons Cardiff had 9,000 at a Carling Cup Match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports