[Albion] Will there be a shiny new striker pictured holding up an Albion shirt today?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Albion sign a new striker today?

• Yes - sure thing!

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Nah - Dan the man said we have enough attacking options already

Votes: 183 91.5%

• Total voters

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I am sworn to secrecy but, between you and me, it all depends if they can find a shirt big enough to fit me - Ruddock style. 6ft 1, same age as Murray but with 12 years experience. Scored 4 goals in one House football match and 12 in the 4 games throughout the tournament. Also played in goal without setting the record for most conceded in a game. I only let in 25 and the team record was 31. What is not to like?
Can you play left back?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Can you play left back?

My one and only Sunday League game when I played as a ringer (Making up the numbers) was at left back. And I didn't get booked - very lucky as I had no idea of the name of the person I was supposed to be. Also, I ended my career playing 4 a side at Westows so can basically play anywhere! I am like Steve Nichol - but younger.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Where's the 3rd option - "Yes, but another under-21 who'll be loaned out immediately; one for the future".

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given the tiny tiny pool we are perusing now all the best fish have been sold I am hoping it will be King or Welbeck not Deeney. Imagine how Glenn will feel if we sign Deeney :down:

As [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has been dropping hints for a while now, I’ll go with yes but my head tells me no

It’s gonna be Welbeck isn’t it?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Not expecting anything. we've cut our coat with the cloth we've got. Hope its not too harsh a winter. we'll have a better idea by 4pm Sunday.

Dont need to sign Welbeck today, as a free agent. Guess he might be in demand after this weekend.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
There's one we're all expecting? Tell us more!

From the poll results, 'everyone' who is ITK have been very remiss in keeping the other 90% of us informed!

That is for me to guess and not divulge or reveal my source :D if someone left of centre is announced I can claim I knew :thumbsup:

defo happening maybe anyway that is all i can say... :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports