NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
(Twats)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gateshead on a wet Tuesday in November would be far grimmer. :O

Hoping for North Ferriby United myself.

Never checked but it sounds like it might be near Hull, but without the culture.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Remember this lovable chap? He's been MIA for a fair while.

brighton are a good club, a family club.

However, ive met a lot of brighton fans who despise Pompey for whatever reason. Why?

I find it hypocritical you call us small. A lot of our hardcore fans have been priced out and whatever happens, whatever division each club is in, you'll never, EVER be as BIG or FAMOUS as Portsmouth F.C. A club who've won 2 top flight titles, 2 fa cups, 2 finals, 2 semi finals, and about 8 lower league football titles.

Not as much as some clubs, but know your place lads. You're a good club, run well, but don't ever get ahead of yourselves, you'll never match us. Even southamp*on fans know they cant.

ARRY REDKNAPP BLUE AND WHITE ARMY \0/

Take care and good luck against hereford.

Im only giving back what brighton give us. We know who we are etc. We may be in debt but so are most clubs. And there'll always be a buyer for our club, cos of the passionate fans etc. We're in debt, pretty big, but show me a club who isnt? It's all predicted etc.

We'll be fine, as will whu etc. We may struggle and go down one day if he goes but we'll be fine.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?134743-Lets-Get-One-Thing-Straight

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Almost dropped off the first page there.

Pompey twats :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Evening! Apologies for the late entry, I've had a somewhat extended shift at work.

#Twats

#BellEnd

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Am I the only person who thinks that Barker will keep them up much against my wishes.

It would hardly be an achievement, they have enough reasonable players (relatively speaking) to make them more than competitive at that level. Other clubs would be very happy to have a few of Pompey's players. They shouldn't be anywhere near relegation, which is why it's all the more funny that they are.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Am I the only person who thinks that Barker will keep them up much against my wishes.

Once the players lose confidence in themselves it is very difficult to get out of a rut.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here