Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Pompey fold? (merged threads)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Oooh, it's like Oceania's Two-Minute Hate, just swapping Emmanuel Goldstein for John Westwood, I'm in. I've never wanted a club to go bust before, quite enjoying the sensation

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Come on everyone - Dig deep into your pockets for some spare change and give to this very noble cause. You know you want to. Edna? Not Andy Naylor? C'mon, lead by example......

BehRXdIIMAAovzF.jpg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Perfect. It's good to have a broad spread of times where we know the Pompey-mocking angle is still covered.

So sorry Edna I am a little late................ehem I hope them scrotes from down the road never will a game of soccer ball again.

Phew that's better, oh and I won.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Come on everyone - Dig deep into your pockets for some spare change and give to this very noble cause. You know you want to. Edna? Not Andy Naylor? C'mon, lead by example......

View attachment 50419

People down on their luck and unsung hero's? I thought these people were meant to be cared for and rewarded, not sent down to fratton Park.
"Many congratulations for tackling that knife wielding maniac. As a reward we're sending you to fratton park to sit in the Bell End next to a fat Tattooed top hatted man with his top off who will shout obscenities in your ear for 90 minutes while Portsmouth go down to Accrington"

MAGIC

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Pay4aPompeyPal.

Oh my.

Wankers.

On close inspection that poster claims that the scheme has raised over £10,0000

Comma in the wrong place or new owners already adding an extra 0 to their worth before taking it off again when it comes to paying people?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Comma in the wrong place or new owners already adding an extra 0 to their worth before taking it off again when it comes to paying people?

Or possibly a case of illiterate w@nkers?

Pompey

Ha!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
People down on their luck and unsung hero's? I thought these people were meant to be cared for and rewarded, not sent down to fratton Park.
"Many congratulations for tackling that knife wielding maniac. As a reward we're sending you to fratton park to sit in the Bell End next to a fat Tattooed top hatted man with his top off who will shout obscenities in your ear for 90 minutes while Portsmouth go down to Accrington"

MAGIC

Don't forget that unique 'aroma' that accompanies Mr Westwood - plus that s*****g bell. All part of the Pompey match day 'experience'.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry chaps, bit late this morning!

Twats :bounce:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

£100,000 , the administrator must have had a chuckle when he was filling in the expenses form :smile:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Text of a newspaper clipping I saw this morning (looks like the Mail from the font but not 100% sure).

"PORTSMOUTH: CLARIFICATION
In his report on Portsmouth v Mansfield Town (Jan 20th, Ian Ridley stated that Portsmouth were paying Balram Chainrai £65,000 per month. We wish to clarify Chainrai was paid off in a lump sum of £3.45 million but the club are making a monthly loan repayment of about £120,000 until the summer of 2014 to Stuart Robinson".

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure our next accounts aren't going to make good reading but they really are something else aren't they? Where are they getting £120k a month for loan repayments from, never mind other running costs??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here