Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Newcastle sell out?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Just looked and there appear to be loads of general sale tickets left. Does anyone else think that the loyalty point dates for this game are a bit strange? I think they would have been better off offering them to XXX loyalty points up until wednesday, then general sale from then on.

Also, anyone know how many Newcastle have sold?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
it will sell out. don't think there are too many fans who have the required loyalty points at the moment. Once it drops down a bit they will soon be snapped up. Can't see them going on general sale on Friday.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Just looked and there appear to be loads of general sale tickets left. Does anyone else think that the loyalty point dates for this game are a bit strange? I think they would have been better off offering them to XXX loyalty points up until wednesday, then general sale from then on.

Also, anyone know how many Newcastle have sold?

How did you work that out? - The stadium plan for buying tickets for this game says differently
http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=AC&product=FA12H2&campaign=&type=H

The stadium plan shows Limited seating available in blocks E1G and E1H and Good for W1I whilst the rest of the seats are unavailable

That wil change after the reserved seats for ST holders who don't buy before their loyalty period ends and they become available at 5pm on Monday to a group with a lower number of loyalty points (200) but it doesn't suggest there are loads left for general sale or that it won't sell out before the game

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Waste of a thread, I have only mised donny, sunderland and liverpool at home and done 7 or 8 aways. I had 250 on the nose. The tickets will sell out in the 100 points bracket garenteed. Why would you do one loyalty points toatal the general sale? So you can let those who have not been all season get them? why have a loyalty points system at all?

Its been done exactly right imo. could not have chalked up the totals better myself (though i might have started at 200.) in fairness to the club they know how many people have x amount of points and they know how many tickets they have to sell. I am sure they are in the best position to judge.

It is just a dumb question to ask "will it sell out?" think for a second before you post drivel.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Waste of a thread, I have only mised donny, sunderland and liverpool at home and done 7 or 8 aways. I had 250 on the nose. The tickets will sell out in the 100 points bracket garenteed. Why would you do one loyalty points toatal the general sale? So you can let those who have not been all season get them? why have a loyalty points system at all?

Its been done exactly right imo. could not have chalked up the totals better myself (though i might have started at 200.) in fairness to the club they know how many people have x amount of points and they know how many tickets they have to sell. I am sure they are in the best position to judge.
It is just a dumb question to ask "will it sell out?" think for a second before you post drivel.

Honest mistake! Forgot about the season ticket sales :facepalm:

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Also, they could sell their allocation 3 times over. Obviously you have never benn stuck on a train heading the same way as where newcastle are playing away.

JCL per chance?

No. But I was just wondering how many they had sold ??? And whether we had given them 15% (but clearly not with the seats on sale to home fans in south end of east stand.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Also, they could sell their allocation 3 times over. Obviously you have never benn stuck on a train heading the same way as where newcastle are playing away.

They didn't take their maximum allocation so I guess they don't think along the same lines

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Anyone know why it says PENDING for my Newcastle ticket?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Anyone know why it says PENDING for my Newcastle ticket?

Always says that. If you are getting a paper ticket, it will change to 'Booked' or something like that once it has been dispatched. Or if you are in your season ticket seat then it will change to 'Booked' once it has been added to the system.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Newcastle have sold around half of the South Stand ATM.

Got a friend who wants to go (born and bread Geordie). Any idea if he's got a chance of a ticket in your end or is it on loyalty points etc?

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Got a friend who wants to go (born and bread Geordie). Any idea if he's got a chance of a ticket in your end or is it on loyalty points etc?

He should get one if he is a club member or season ticket holder. Sadly because of Darlington away pre-season we aren't allowed general sales for away days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here