Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Fulham sell out?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I gave up having my away tickets posted ages ago after a few cock ups.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Our six arrived safely last week... and two more arrived this morning. Similar seat numbers but not the same. Longshot, but if you are expecting two tickets in Block P7 Row KK I might have them!

I tried to ring but was in a long queue and gave up... so I have emailed both tickets and supporter.services.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You really think over 1000 have yet to buy tickets?
I think we could see between 900 and 1,400 more Albion fans travel, yes, especially if it's good weather. I think the availability of a neutral section right next to our support makes it quite attractive for people yet to make up their mind.

I'm case in point - if my plans change, I'd quite possibly just drive up with my youngest, knowing that the neutral area allows me a chance to go, largely surrounded by other Brighton fans.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Still haven't received mine yet and I bought it on the first day of sale.

I've better things to do than spend hours on the phone to the clowns.

Paid for ours on 16 July and still haven't received them :ffsparr:
Will be on the phone to the ticket office tomorrow. *Sigh*

jamesy's

Mar 3, 2009
Spare ticket for sale block P6 call/text me 07985510046 to arrange collection or delivery live in Worthing work in Brighton

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Odd people are still waiting for tickets , seems a ongoing issue , i ordered mine from Fulham website for neutral stand on saturday and got them tuesday , my pals ordered theres 3 weeks ago from Brighton website and still not turned up !

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Thinking of getting a ticket for me and the 14 yr old in the neutral section from the Fulham site unless anyone is getting rid of two tickets?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I think we could see between 900 and 1,400 more Albion fans travel, yes, especially if it's good weather. I think the availability of a neutral section right next to our support makes it quite attractive for people yet to make up their mind.

I'm case in point - if my plans change, I'd quite possibly just drive up with my youngest, knowing that the neutral area allows me a chance to go, largely surrounded by other Brighton fans.

I am waiting to see how the mood takes me on Saturday morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here