Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Fulham sell out?

sophie-london

Aug 13, 2015
I've got all excited by the last 2 results and after Uwes signing (and possible debut) and the joy of Fulham last year have made a late decision to go despite my usual crewe not being around!?! Prefer to be in the away end than the neutral: any spare tickets available? Happy to meet outside the ground.

I have a ticket - can meet in Brighton tomorrow morning if you're interested?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What do you think this is the opera?
Get in there and stand where you can with your friends.

Normally I would agree with you, but when you had the ability to choose them (sort of) and did so, and bought a load together, with your friends, surely then you should use them?

Stumpy Tim

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
In fairness to Husky and the simpleton, what sort of clown comes on here to tell everyone to behave? He was only doing it to make out there were hundreds of Fulham in the home ends at the Amex, which is blatantly not even true. In fact Fulham fans were wetting themselves on Twitter that they had sold their 3,500 allocation and that is because as everybody knows, they really don't travel well. Fulham are like Charlton - we have always taken more up there than the other way round.
Actually, I never thought (or posted) that there were hundreds of Fulham fans in the Brighton parts of the Amex but a fair few Sussex based ones certainly did buy from the Albion because they suspected that we'd sell out our allocation and because of the way the tickets were released in dribs and drabs. You're right about us not travelling well, but last season's away Brighton game was always going to be popular for a number of reasons.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'd imagine we might be close to selling out the whole end - so 4000'ish

I think that end holds a hell of a lot more than 4000. Probably nearer 6000. I might look that up.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Derby took 7000 last season & their away support is shocking.

I think 5000 is ok but we should be selling this game out.
It's A Saturday game in Fulham in August.
We have won our opening 2 games.we have made some good signings & it's not far to travel.
I cannot think of 1 reason not to go.
If you cannot afford it or have other commitments fair enough.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's my last game for probably many years, I move to the US August 22nd and have no idea when I'll be back to see the Albion again. I'm not a ST holder or on this priority list because most of the games I attend are in the midlands and up north due to not being down south anymore. Worried that Fulham will sell out without the opportunity for me to get any, what do you think? :down:

You are a bad fan.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Club site is useless. No info on today's game. Does anyone know if there are tickets available on the gate for the away end?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here