Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Will Eddie be sacked...??

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In the Premier League, gate money isn’t really significant as other income is far more.

Indeed. And if it was, the money launderers running the club would probably have built their new 25,000 all-seater by now as Bournemouth would probably fill it for most games.

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The muff will be looking at their forthcoming fixtures and ought have reasonable expectations of 12 points.

Norwich A
Us H
Villa H
Sheff U A
Bumley A

The natives could well be very restless as we enter March.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A local Muff journo was being interviewed on the radio this morning, he didn’t think there was any chance of Eddie being sacked even if they went down - he’s got enough credit in the bank to be given a shot at getting them back up if it happened.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The muff will be looking at their forthcoming fixtures and ought have reasonable expectations of 12 points.

Norwich A
Us H
Villa H
Sheff U A
Bumley A

Absolutely no chance of 12 points they look worse than us last season.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Dislike him but the injuries are a big factor. I don't quite know who they'd get who's a better fit. Would stick with him in their owner's shoes.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
[MENTION=13683]Cowfold Seagull[/MENTION], no cockiness intended, I agree.
[MENTION=24827]Justice[/MENTION], let's hope so.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Norwich A
Us H
Villa H
Sheff U A
Bumley A

They are down if they lose to Norwich & Villa and don’t win the at least two of the other games.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
If they beat Brighton, lots of egg on faces here.

Annoyingly, they often go little runs, then stay up.

This year looks different. They look defeated on the pitch and even post-match with us Eddie didn’t have the energy to say they should have been given 73 penalties.

... of course I still expect them to smash us

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If they beat Brighton, lots of egg on faces here.

Annoyingly, they often go little runs, then stay up.

Hadn’t they lost 5 or 6 on the bounce before they trounced us 5-0? I think we’ll do very well to even get a point at their place, as you say they do seem to have the knack of pulling out unexpected results. Often away against a top side too. I’m am not expecting them to get relegated.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
A local Muff journo was being interviewed on the radio this morning, he didn’t think there was any chance of Eddie being sacked even if they went down - he’s got enough credit in the bank to be given a shot at getting them back up if it happened.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here