• Yes

Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This is painful to watch

Why the hell is he so desperate to hold on to such a shite job ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
this is the strategic genius that won the Brexit vote and got Johnson a majority.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The most shameful incident since Graham 'turnip' Taylor lost his temper and smashed a reporter's camera at Luton Airport following the 2-0 defeat in Rotterdam, Holland and thus ending England's hopes of reaching the World Cup in USA '94.

W@nker. RESIGN you tool. :wanker:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He can run a country but not look after a 4 year old. His wife can. Mrs Cummings for PM!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Seems reasonable to me. Nothing better for the media to cover? I’m bored now.
Oh dear.

It's contradictory nonsense.

Apparently such an important man (needed to get back to London to save the world), but had to drive himself back himself and go for a 30 mile test drive before

I'm not fooled, he didn't have to drive himself and neither did he have to go for a test drive.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Seems reasonable to me. Nothing better for the media to cover? I’m bored now.

Absolutely - 3 days of this is enough now, would like the news back on all the other issues (including the positive stuff)......problem is the pitchfork-bearing Piers Morgan-sponsored Army won’t stop their witch-hunt until they’ve got a trophy. Should’ve resigned straight away, damage to BJ will possibly be terminal now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
His arrogance is literally beyond belief!

There are so many holes in his statement of baloney, I really hope the media pick it to pieces. Despicable man.

As someone else noted, why are the press so dim they have forgotten to ask about the relative in London?

He can't remember if he filled up with petrol before driving back from Durham. But he can remember not interacting with anyone in his visit to the castle. And anyway, he'd recovered when he drove back to London.

You'd never get lost in the dark with this guy. All you need to do is ask him to drop his trousers and bend over, and the light would shine the way home.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very simple, his teenage neices were perfect to look after his kid because both parents had Covid.

But they didn't know they had Covid. They still don't know now.

There was no alternative, so Cummings immediately didn't tell Boris.

This was because he didn't see any reason to do so.

And now he's giving an extraordinary press conference to tell the whole nation what he's been up to.

Or rather, to explain to the world he was right, he has no regrets, he has broken no law, he hasn't flouted the spirit of the guidance . . . .

What a guy.

He said he was never tested for Covid-19, you would think there might have been at least one test kit for him to have given his access to senior government officials ?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
He did a 5 hour drive north with a sick wife, although not with Covid-19 symptoms, and a 4 year old child.

They didn't stop once.

Seems very unlikely to me, but why not stop. No one had any covid-19 symptoms so they were perfectly able to.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He is in trouble now - CCTV footage of his trip to Castle Barnard has been uncovered.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The acid test will be what the normally pro-Tory elements of the press make of this - if they're still against him tomorrow, he's done for

This was his chance to get them off his back, time will tell whether he's been successful.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It’s all the nasty media’s fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Only thing that stands out.

He is asked if he approached someone locally concerning child care if needed. He said he didn't.

And then says that he didn't wish to expose anyone to the virus when his 17 year old niece was prepared to do it.

He could have got help in London, he didn't.

I think it would be better for everyone if he resigned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports